CIDYF 20

Jungkooo awoke to the smell of something delicious

Jungkooo awoke to the smell of something delicious. He squints one of his eye and yawned, sitting up as he stretched. Looking around, he grabbed his phone and sees that it was 6 am.

Getting off of bed, he spots his work clothes, folded on the bed. He smiled and grabbed the letter that was on top of it.

Hey, papa... I prepared your work clothes. Go take a shower, you stinky.

"Aigoo, this boy" Jungkook says, laughing. He puts the letter into the box where he keeps every drawings, letters and many more that Liyeon had given him throughout the years of him growing up.
He smiled, closing it back up and went to do his morning routine.

Walking down the stairs, he sees Liyeon, smiling at him as he waved. Jungkook went to the kitchen and sees what Liyeon had made him.
"How did you make this?" Jungkook asks, smiling as he sat down.
"I watched YouTube" Liyeon says and Jungkook chuckles.

"Of course, you did" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Liyeon went to him and poured him water on his glass.
"Why are you being like this, hmm?" Jungkook asks and Liyeon shrugs.
"Why? Can I not do this?" Liyeon asks and Jungkook lightly slaps his arm.

"I'm just asking" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"Do you want me to drive you to school?" Jungkook asks and Liyeon shook his head.
"Well, Mr Park is taking me to school" Liyeon says and Jungkook looks at him in surprise.
"Really?" Jungkook says and Liyeon nodded.

Jimin arrived and took Liyeon to school.
"So, how was my advice?" Jimin asks and Liyeon gave a thumbs up.
"He loved it" Liyeon says and Jimin chuckles.
"I knew he would" Jimin says and high-fives Liyeon.

Liyeon walked out of the school as it was already dismissal time. As he was about to leave, he felt someone grab his arm. He looks back and is met with...

"Can we talk?"