CIDYF 22

Liyeon sat in his bed, remembering how his talk with his other father was

Liyeon sat in his bed, remembering how his talk with his other father was. He leans his head back and let tears fall down his cheeks.

"I'm glad you let me talk with you, Li-Liyeon... Right?" His dad says, struggling with remembering his name.
"Yeah" Liyeon says, gulping. He knows he's going to get in trouble with his papa with what he's doing, but he really wants to know how his other father is.

"What did you want to talk about, d-dad?" Liyeon says, though he didn't want to call him that, he needed to, he's his dad after all.
"I want you to come with me, Liyeon" His dad says and he frowns.

"What?" Liyeon says and his dad smiles, nodding.
"Yes, you heard it right... Your papa won't do good, I can give you a better life... I'm rich, you can tell me what you want, I can buy it for me" His father says and he gulped.
"I don't know... " Liyeon says, he was feeling mad at the way his dad talked about his papa.

"The real reason why your papa doesn't want you to meet me is because he doesn't want you to know the truth. Your papa ran when he found out he was carrying you, he didn't want you, he wanted you out of him... I stopped him from doing that, and he just disappeared the next day... I thought he had killed you when I saw him again" His dad says.

Liyeon tears up, feeling a bit betrayed by that. Should he believe it or not? He was having mixed emotions about it.
"I-I'm sorry, I need to go" Liyeon says, excusing himself and walking out of the cafe. As he left, he didn't saw how his father smirked, watching him walk away...

 As he left, he didn't saw how his father smirked, watching him walk away