When You Catch Him Staring

Start from the beginning

What have you done to him?

Kidou Yuuto :

You are working on some maths homework with your boyfriend in his room that he gave you to see what part you struggle with exactly. You pull your hair behind your ear to keep it away from your face as your try to figure out (the demonic symboles) the equation you have in front of you.

You are concentrating so hard that you fail to notice a pair of eyes gazing at you like you are the most beautiful being in human history. (which you are, don't underestimate yourself <3)

"Kidou, I don't get any of this-" You start to whine but you cut yourself off when you notice the quietness and the dream look on your boyfriend's features. "What?" You ask, restless.

Kidou suddenly comes to his senses and coughs to clear his throat while looking away before his eyes drift back to the notebook you have in front of you.

"Have you solved it yet?" He finally says.

"Were you staring?" You counter back.

"That doesn't answer my question." He frowns as he tries to get a closer look at your work.

"You were staring at me!" Your face wears a teasing look.

"The math problem." He tries to shift the topic back to why you are there in the first place. A blush on his face that doesn't go unnoticed.

"Oh my God, you were staring!"

You continue to tease him the whole day until he confesses that he was, indeed, staring at you.

Fudou Akio :

You are on your way back to school with your boyfriend when you come across a kitten (or a puppy if you prefer those.) that seemed to call for you. Being the loving-animal person you are, you squeal and immediately crouch to pet the fluffy animal.

Fudou stops on his tracks to watch you as you have your moment with the creature. Fudou felt on his most calming vibe when he watched pick the animal in your lap and caress it. It is a rare sight to see Fudou so calm and so much love on his eyes.

He doesn't realize the dreamy warm look on his face until you snap him out of it with your voice calling his name. He then blushes and turns around rather quickly to hide it from you as his back faces you. And you fail to see it.

You gently put the animal down and wave at it as it licks its paw. You then rejoin Fudou's side and resume your journey home.

You get a pet as a gift in your birthday after that incident.

Afuro Terumi :

This guy tends to stare at you a lot with a smile on his face, whether you notice it or not.

He doesn't shy away to admit he was staring at you. In fact, he enjoys the look of embarrassment on your face when he does admit to staring at your 'angelic' face.

Nagumo Haruya :

"It's my turn!" You annouce when you notice Nagumo lose in the game on his phone.

"Watch and learn how to play the game properly." You say cockly before you start playing the game with high concentration.

His eyes relax as he rests his chin on his hand. His mind quickly wonders about how cute you are, then he wonders how he got a person that loves him so dearly despite all his flaws and arrogant self. His memory jumped from one moment to another, remembering all the cute moments you shared and he was sure he'd cherish them for the rest of his life.