CHAPTER 37

❝THE CHANCE'S❞
written by Leiwrites

CHAPTER 37

WREIZZ fall asleep at the bench next to ICU where Crisha's inside. Most of the staff in that hospital already knew him since he was the one who manage to stayed all day and Night. He even resigned to his job but Kihl didn't let him. Kihl was his friends and at the same time, his boss. Mean while, Crisha's certainly comatose within eight months and a week but the her doctors already set up the support machine to maintain and extending her life. While Wreizz is sleeping and Crisha's was in coma they'd meet as if it's  real.

Crisha woke up and went out to her room, she even glance the support machine, IV machine which contains of her life line, the two dextrose she used and the hose. She's really shocked seeing herself with that condition. But then, she move out at the room and apparently, she saw Wreizz who's sitting on bench while sleeping. She smiled audibly. She sitted next to him and she even held his hand which make him woke up.

Wreizz eyes are swollen and she was really worried that Wreizz might be cried all day long just because of her situation.

"Babe.. you wake up!" Wreizz exclaimed and immediately hugged her. She embrace him tightly. She really missed him.

"How long I've been laying there?" She curiously asked.

"Eight months and a week but that's not important, atlease you're awake now. I miss you Rish." Wreizz can't help but to kiss her whole face and hug her again. She giggle with what he did but then Wreizz silently stop and stared at her seriously.

"Tell me, this is a dream right?"

Suddenly, a sad face appeared on her face. Little did she know, she already held his face. She caressing his cheek as if she was memorizing his features.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it. I can do everything just for you." Wreizz has a determination in his expression but still in a serious look.

"Let me go so you can continue to live. Don't stay with me please. I'm hurt when I see you hurting. I'm crying too when I saw you crying. Please Babe, let me go for the last time."

Crisha said and Wreizz didn't talked. He remain silent and she knows what does it mean. He won't let her go. She stand up from the bench and was going to walk when Wreizz speak to make her stop.

"If i let you go then do me a favor, Let me follow you."

She shook her head after hearing his words. Indeed, Wreizz won't ever give up on her.

Wreizz woke up when a cold hand touching his face as he open his left eyes, it was Kissle. His long time bestfriend.

"I'm sorry I'm late, did I wake  you up?" Kissle voice was really cold but there's a hint of worried. Only if you're a good listener. He can't speak.  His mind was trapped by his  dream. Crisha was telling him to let her go? But when he ask the favor, Crisha didn't response.

Suddenly, a cold hand touching his eyes again and wiping his tears? Fuck! He look straightly to her.

"When did you fine your sight?"

"Don't asked me about that. I'm worried about you, are you okay?" She said coldly.

"Do I look fine do you think?" He sarcastically  said.

"I just don't  think, I see that your mentally not okay and little by little, physically not okay. I'm here now so you should listen to me." Kissle bossy said. Here it is, she's back.

"No. I won't listen to you."

"And do you think I can let you refuse that? Get up. Go home and make yourself fresh. You're not even handsome now. Do you want to embraced  yourself when She's wake up?" Kissle persistent.