32. detention 🌹🔥

Start from the beginning

I very poorly stage it to make it look like he tripped and fell.

Blood starts pooling over the grass so i quickly grab the cross necklace from around his neck and grab my bag, running off.

I run to the back entrance, Ciro was smoking a cigarette by the flower arch, he looks at me, "The bloods new."

I push my lips against his, tasting alcohol, cigarettes and his hard boiled candy. "Let's go, wanna fuck you."

"Calm down there, tiger." He grabs my face, "I'm on a no sex ban."

Yeah, he and i both know that isn't going to happen.

I raise an eyebrow, "No sex ban?"

"Stefan and i made a bet." He starts walking with me, "If i don't fuck you for the next week, he owes me $5 million, if i do, i owe him $5 million."

"It's only $5 million."

"I know that, but i hate losing. I did you a favour, by the way." He points to the security cameras. "All footage will be wiped from the past three months to make it look like it was an old thing."

"Thanks." I look at our cars. "Mine or yours?"

"Mine." He kisses my cheek before walking to his car.

I walk to mine and he drives off first, i drive after him and on our way back, an ambulance and police car drove up.

I listen to the radio for the entire drive to his place. Then i get out of my car, "You have an open fire, right?"

"Yup." He nods his head, "Gloves?"

I pull them off my hands, "Yeah." I burn my gloves to leave no trace of anything

He walks to the door but stops, looking to the floor.

A brown box laid there.

"You didn't order anything, did you?" I pull my knife from my ankle.

"All my deliveries get sent to my place in the city." He takes a couple of steps back, "That way i know there's no explosives in it."

"We do the same." I flip the knife over my hand, "Watch out."

He takes a couple more steps back and i walk to the side of the parcel. I aim, then i throw the knife and watch as it slides, then blows up, sending tiny little glass shards over the floor.

Ciro ducks out of the way, "You gotta teach me that skill." He smiles.

I start walking up to the box, "Pretty easy." I pull the knife out. I pick up what was in the box, stepping on it to get the small fire out. "Ciro?"

He walks over, "What is that?"

"That's my outfit from the time i first came here."

He told me he couldn't find it and that it's common for his stuff to go missing if he leaves it outside.

But i know who's work this is.

"Ciro, my stalker was here."

He looks at me, jaw clenching, "Must've followed us."

"I'm sorry." I sigh. I know this is his quiet place, his home, where he can escape form the madness of his life.

"it's not your fault." He stands up, taking his phone out of his pocket. He starts yelling orders in Italian, then practically drags me into the house.

He takes us to his living room, "My men will sort it, i have cameras everywhere." He takes his jacket off.

He has an open fire in his living room.