Chapter 3

I woke up alone in bed, I was confused then realized that he must have gone on an early morning run. This helped with two things: Keeping in shape and help get rid of performance nerves

Every once in a while I manage to rope my friends into doing something for the kids at the hospital where Dad works at - it really is not that hard to get them to do it. We usually do a play for the kids. Our plays are usually about some made up thing in my head and Joshua always gets something whacked over his head.

I got out of bed and thought I should start getting ready. I hopped in the shower and minus the burning on the cuts it was a harmless way to start my morning. I got out, dried my hair, and immediately started to style it. I tasked myself with making a crown braid whilst putting faux flowers and leaves in my hair. I was having a difficult time making it look how I wanted it to look. I would have a little part done but then undo it. I, at one point, managed to do it half way but for some unknown reason I undid it. In the end allI managed to do was mess with my hair more. I just decided to do a half up half down hairstyle and stuck the flowers and stuff in the pony.

The makeup was much easier than the hair by a lot. All I had to do was make the eyeliner really flicked up and use a soft contour.

After I was finally happy with the results, which took a while. I went downstairs to have some breakfast.

Greyson was at the table quietly munching on his protein bowl. Greyson has the second biggest sweet tooth, next to Joshua, but Coach makes him diet to also help him stay in shape. I go and pour myself a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios for myself. I situate myself next to him and start eating.

"Morning," he said.

"Morning," I managed to reply through my bite.

He stared at my bowl like a predator. If Coach were here he would have just shove his protein bowl down his throat, but today was going to be a fun day. I passed my bowl over to him and I made it for his food. He looked like a kid in a candy store. He has a little goofy smile and his eyes lit with excitement.

"Eat up, Sir Benedict," I said all smiley.

"Yes, milady," he said in between rapid bites.

At the theatre, room, today we are going to be telling the story from once upon a time. Two boys, orphaned at a young age, wish to become knights for the Queen of Orador, Her Royal Majesty Queen Minnie. However, knights in Orador are only men from nobility, and the boys do not know their family history. So as hope is being slowly lost Queen Minnie is kind hearted and puts up an offer. If the boys pass a series of tests they will be allowed to become knights of Orador.

This is the best story I have written so far. Drama, comedy, loss and so much more happens. Shakespeare is shaking in his coffin right now. Truth be told this story only emerged after I literally binged watched all 5 seasons of Merlin.

I check the time and see it is already 10:15. I gulp down the rest of my food and get up. "Greyson, let's go, it is already 10:15." He checked his watch to indeed check that it was 10:15. He sadly looked at the sweetened milk in his bowl. I knew that he wanted to enjoy this piece of luxury he barely gets, but we are almost running behind schedule. I go and wash my bowl and when I come back he is taking his sweet time slurping the milk.

"Oh my god, hurry up or I will literally dump it on your head." He looked over the bowl, his eyes having that look that says "I love messing with you." I stood around impatiently, waiting for him, so that when he finally finished I could bully him to the car.

He finally drank the last drop and went to wash his bowl. I left to the car, started it up, and waited for him, He finally came outside after an eternity.