"I'll be using my maiden name, again.."

Amara was wonder-stricken after she heard what her mother has uttered.

Amara

No, I'm thinking it wrong, hopefully.

"Y-you filed for annulment?"

My mother looked up as she refuse, so if she did not, does it mean that daddy did? Hell no.

"Si daddy? Siya ba?"

I asked, I'm scared, I'm trembling so I immediately sat beside her while caressing her hands, this woman is strong but very soft and possessive. She smiled at me but you can certainly see the pain on her eyes.

"I've asked for this 'nak, binigay niya lang."

She will literally defend my father at all cost, I get her point. Ayaw niyang maging masama si daddy sa mga mata namin but we're old enough to understand, I'm hurt whenever I see my mother cry. How could he even give her more? Whether mommy defend daddy or not, it cannot change the fact that he once hurt us again, he just made my heart shattered and disappointed.

"You'll blame yourself again? Ganyan ka palagi mama e, kaya ka nasasaktan kasi sobrang bait mo! They're taking advantage on you na, for once can you even defend yourself naman? Palagi mong ipinagtatanggol si daddy, siya ba pinagtanggol ka? And even if you said na you're defending him kasi ayaw mong magalit kami sakanya, well you're wrong, galit na galit ako sakanya kasi sinaktan ka niya infront me at paulit-ulit ka niyang sinasaktan. He filed for annulment? Go, sign it mama! You always got me, you got us and we're always here for you. Hinding-hindi kita pababayaan, from now on you'll be living with me permanently whether you like it or not, 'kay?"

I immediately hug her after I utter those words, when we withdraw, she held my cheeks as she smiled at me while tears were still forming on her eyes.

"Sorry if mommy is not as brave as you love, thank you for always being there for me and for always consoling me. I don't know what will I do when you're not around love, you're my strength."

Mommy cooed still caressing my cheeks, how could daddy hurt this precious and genuine woman infront of me? I can't even imagine how, for me, she's the kindest person in the history of the universe, the softest, the nicest, the understanding, the most caring and loving woman on earth, in short she's beyond perfection.

"You're strong mommy, you're the best, you're genuine in all things you do, you're wholeheartedly doing it and I'm nothing compared to you.."

"Shouldn't it be the other way around, shouldn't be I saying that?"

"No, because that description deserves to described to a woman like you.."

"Thank you for always making me feel the warmth and the feeling thay says everything will be alright, I love you more than words my Amara Scarlett."

"Thank you to you more, I love you also forever mommy.."

She kissed my forehead, the tip of my nose and then smiled at me. My mom doesn't deserve this pain she's feeling, the hurt she's enduring, she's too soft for this and I hate him for making my mother feel this terrible pain.

Greggy

I had to do that, I had to send her that.

I'm afraid that I might lose her permanently, I impregnate Antonette.

I'm not sure if it was totally mine because I don't remember anything that has happened between us, in fact, I distant myself to her, I get her out of my company but eventually, her father threatened me before I could even protest.

I don't have a choice but to agree because if I wouldn't, he might do something bad to my family especially to Irene. I hope she understands that this is all for them, for her.

Sorry love, I hurt you again.

I was trying to mend it but this happened, I know that my daughter is also hurt and mad at me.

What's the purpose of life kung galit sa'kin yung dalawang pinaka-importanteng babae sa buhay ko?

What have you done, Greggy?

Unti-unti ng nawawasak ang pamilyang minsang binuo mo and this is all your fault, no one else but you.

You need to fix this or else, you will lose them totally.

And in all sudden you find that love you surely deserves, I pray that you'll be happy, however I hope you wouldn't forget the love and happiness we once shared together.

Irene

What happened Greggy? I thought you'll find a way and give us reason to comeback but you eventually gave us reason not to.

If this was really given by yours, I hope you'll be happy with this decision you made. If you have found a new love that's why you sent me this, I pray for you to be happy and contented this time, don't hurt her again like what you've did to me.

How can I even move on and continue my life without you kung hanggang ngayon my heart still beats only for you, haha.

How can I even notice someone if I'm still focused on you, how can I unlove you when I'm still deeply in love with you but then I suddenly realize that you're just a God ephemeral gift to my life and not a God given gift for a lifetime.

“Our poem started beautifully,
We extended it to become a story
Little did we did not realize,
Someone took the pen and ended the poem that would have been a story.”

Vote & Comment