Sadly that was when the front door opened.

And in walked his brothers.

His two dead brothers.

Somewhere in his mind he knew that Bellamy and Leonardo had died. So why was he staring at them.

"It's sweet of you to name your boys after us." Bellamy was the first to speak.

"Bellamy!" Athena smiled and walked over to hug them. Both brothers kissed her on the cheek, hugging her back.

"So this is what you dream about, brother?" Leonardo spoke.

Matteo stood frozen, this was his kitchen. This was his life. What the hell were they talking about?

"I think I like it. Even more so with the happy ending and all that." Bellamy smiled as he spun Athena by the hand. "You deserve to be happy, brother."

"But it's not your time. You still got a lot of fighting to do." Leonardo reminded him.

They sounded so much like his brothers, they looked just like they had. Before they were snatched away from him.

The three of them had always been the closest. They were triplets, though only Bellamy and Leonardo looked alike. They all had their mothers eyes.

The pricing green.

"You still have fighting to do, so go fight. Fight for the life you want."

He blinked and they were gone. Athena stood at the kitchen door way. Leaning against the wall.

"You are real?" He asked her softly. "Our kids? Are they real?"

Athena gave him a sad smile, "No. We are not. And our childern, they will never be our flesh and blood. But maybe, maybe we can give childern a home. Make our family."

She walked closer to him.

He opened his arms for her. She stepped right into them, like she wad maybe for them.

"Fight for the family you want."

He placed his nose into her hair, soaking in the smell and warmth.

"You have to wake up now."

"...Matteo" someone seemed to break through the walls of his dreams. Someone was trying to wake him up.

"Wake up." Athena mumbled into his shirt. Grabbing him tightly

He sighed. "I love you."

The world around him seemed to fade into light.

"I know."

..............
.............
............
...........
..........

He woke with a gasp, springing himself into a up right position.

He was gasping for air. He felt like he had been hit by a truck.

God it hurt so much to breathe.

"Matteo," someone shouted at him.

Someone told him to calm down.

All he wanted to do was go back and tell his brothers he loved them. Maybe hug his childern. Anything.

"Matteo you have to calm down." Someone grabbed his shoulders.

Light flooded his vision as he finally opened his eyes.

Hospital walls starred back at him.

He looked sound quickly, seeing that his three brothers were in the room.

Inias stood at the bottom of the bed, looking panicked by all the machines near Matteo's bed.

Antonio stood off to the side, looking like he wanted to help. He just didn't know how.

And Enzo was the one holding his steady, grounding him to the world around him.

"What happened?" He gasped. Antonio reached over and gave him a small water bottle. He drank the water graciously. He felt like he had walked the desert.

"When we found you, we got all the bombs disabled. But them we had to use a bomb to open the doors. The pressure of it, slung you around the room. You have a broke rib bone and some bruising. You should be alright."

Enzo spoke calmly, he was so collected thst Matteo wanted to worry. But he had enough to worry about already.

Then he remembered, he had a life to fight for. A family to hunt for.

"Athena, where is she?"

Enzo glanced at the other brothers in the room.

"Matteo," Enzo said softly.

No.

No.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎."
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟶𝟻𝟿

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚎.

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗, 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜. "𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎."

𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝟾 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!!!

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙿𝚂. 𝙶𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝.

Silent And DeadlyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara