I look up and see Carmen. "Lunch?" She mouths. I nod and look back at the models. "That's all the time I have for today guys. It was nice being here and I really enjoyed it." They all wave by to me and I walk off to my Aunt. I still slightly pissed that she wouldn't tell me anything.

"Where do you wanna go? We can go anywhere you want." She said. I gathered my stuff and shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm not that all hungry." Anger will do that to you; make you lose your appetite.

"Do you want something to drink? We can go to that coffee shop from the house." We both get into the Black Hummer and I sigh. "Sure." I sat quiet, staring out of the window.

I wanted to scream at my aunt to tell me what was going on. I wanted to scream at my mother, because she probably knew. I was the only fucking person who didn't know anything. I was the only fucking person who was never in the fucking loop. I had no control over the things I did or knew, because everything I had, had to be limited to me.

Everything was either a lie, or not worth telling me.

 My own best friend lied to me about her cheating with my boyfriend. He tried to lie on TV to save his ass, because He didn't care about me. Fiona didn't care about me either. I couldn't believe I wasted a year of my life with that guy when all he did was screw me over. It was only supposed to be a publicity stunt, but I was the one who wanted more than just being seen at premieres and events. I wanted dates and times alone. I wanted more with Denis, but he wanted way more than what I was willing to give him.

 I was seen as the wild child, but that didn't mean I would give myself up to anyone. I've never had sex. At twenty-one years old, there are younger kids out there who have already done it by sixteen.

 When I was sixteen, I didn't have time to have sex. I was too busy, modeling and being homeschooled as I got more fame to be spending time with one person. I've had countless men flirt with me, but it wasn't the same. None of them ever wanted me for me; they wanted something more than that. Sex, money, publicity, and endorsements. All the shit wasn't going to give to them.

I think all of that is what made me bitter.

The Hummer stops and we're parked in front of the coffee shop. I get out of the car and tell Carmen to get us a seat. "I need to go to the bathroom and take off my makeup."

 I was lucky I snatched some makeup remover wipes from the set. They wouldn't mind. They had plenty more left. I get to the back and wipe off all the blush and eye shadow. My eyes look naked and you could see how worn out I look. I remove the lipstick last, only because it went great with my skin.

 I leave the bathroom and see Carmen pondering over something. She looked nervous and pale. "I got you some tea." I accepted the cup she slid towards me. I blow on the tea, and sip it. "Thank you."

"What's wrong?" She asked. Her sudden look of paleness disappeared as she looked at me. I look back at her, and raised a brow. "Honestly?"

"Elliot—"Who were you talking to when I caught you on the phone?" I spat out.

She didn't answer.

"I heard what you said. I heard all of it. From you talking about someone named Miles and you couldn't support yourself. Was it your kid?"

Carmen looked down, still not answering me. "Elliot y-you don't understand."

I balled my hand into a fist. "Then make me understand! It's a yes or no question," Her hesitation was irritating me. "Carmen do you have a kid or not?"

 She shakes her head, "Yes, but it's a long story. A story that I can't explain right now."

I looked at her crazy. "Why not? Does my mother know?" When I said that, she looked at me. Her expression was painful.