fourty-three | 43

you lay in the comfort of your own room, still slightly sulking. after you had explained everything to shinobu , she comforted you but didn't agree with what you were doing. after he figured you felt alright, she left as she had to go to the coffee shop to finish her shift.

beside, you didn't feel any more anger, just sadness.and the most important matter was your broken tv which was actually pretty expensive as it was. you pread across your bed as you relentlessly scroll through instagram trying to pass time. your phone vibrated as an incoming facetime from gyutaro appeared.

you slide the accept button and wait for your screen to connect. "hello?" you lowly question. "hey beautiful, are you busy?" gyutaro questions. "no. why? what's up? "you wanna go to a party with me tonight?" he smiles down into the camera. he was in a car that seemed to be parked somewhere on the side of a street.

suddenly, the frame shifts to akaza who's clearly high. his eyes were glossed over but they weren't a pink hue. he smiles into the camera and waves.
"[y/n] come with us tonight!" he cheered. he set the phone up on the dashboard horizontally. gyutaro sat in the drivers side while akaza leaned back in the passenger seat.

they were both leaned back at an angle making them both look a little too good. "uhm yeah I'll go for sure." you smile. "okay, we'll be at yours in about fifteen minutes." akaza replies. you nod in response.
"see ya baby." akaza waves. "yeah anyways." you laugh before you hang up.

you quickly spring out of bed and walk into the bathroom. after a quick shower, you waltz into your room to find some more appropriate attire. wearing pajamas to a party wasn't exactly ideal. you rummage through your closet and find a burgundy body-con dress.

it was strapless with slight layers as it went further down. as you put it on, a loud knock echoes through your apartment. you sigh and awkwardly waddle to the door while trying to adjust your dress.

you unlock the door and swing it open. akazas' standing dead in the center of the doorway. his eyes wander down to your chest before his eyes grow wide. "[y/n] turn around now." gyutaro commands . before you could repsond, he pushes you back into the apartment. akaza chuckles as he follows behind.

gyutaro turns you around and rushes you into your room, shutting the door behind him. "what was it?!" you nervously question.

"look down."

you tilt your head down to see almost your whole right breast sticking up and out of the dress. your face slowly heats up as you start to laugh. "damnit." you sigh. "since one is out might as well show me the other." gyutaro shrugs. you roll your eyes and shake your head. "i'm kidding." gyutaro chuckles.

you quickly pull the top of your dress down then pull it back up. you hoped gyutaro didn't see your quick flash, but his face said it all. his chuckle turns into a straight face leaving his eyes wide just like akaza's.

you start to laugh as you strap on a pair of golden-laced sandals. "let me go put on a bit of makeup then we can leave." you hum as you push past gyutaro who's still in shock and hasn't fully recovered. you go into the bathroom to put on a bit of mascara and highlighter.

"i'm ready." you call, picking up your purse. you walk into the living room where akaza is spread across the couch face down. "get the hell up." you warn. akaza groans before slowly rising to his feet. gyutaro looks up at you before walking towards the door. "[y/n] stay by me tonight. it might get a little wild." gyutaro informs you.

"you just don't want another guy bagging her." akaza lowly interjects. "we all know she's hot gyu." akaza mumbles. gyutaro turns to akaza and flicks him off.

"and that's why i need to make it known she's mine." gyutaro states.