thirty-four | 34

you zip open your book bag and pull out your sweatpants and t-shirt. your grab your essentials as well and walk into the bathroom. "here's a towel." tengen says, tossing you the cloth. you thank him before going back into the bathroom.

"i'll shower when you're done." tengen hums from the other side of the door. you stop taking off your bra and open the door. "why not just join me now?" you poll. tengen's face molds into a surprised look. his eyes wander down to your bare chest then back up to your face. "[y/n] i don't think we should-"

"c'mon. it's okay." you giggle. you leave the door wide open as you remove your panties. you turn to cut the shower water on, and you let it heat up. your figure in the mirror captivates you as you wait. "detangling this will be a nightmare." you sigh as you play with your hair.

tengen shyly scoots into the bathroom and removes his boxers. he pushes past you to lay his towel down onto the toilet lid. "the water is hot now." tengen says. you quickly push past him to feel the heated water first. after all, it was pretty cold after getting out of the pool.

tengen pulls the shower curtain back further to allow himself in. you let the water run down your breast and stomach. your body tingles as the heat brings you back to life. "there's some soap and shampoo behind you." tengen points over his shoulder.

he stayed facing away from you as he lets the water mat his hair to face. "you know you can turn around, right?" you laugh. he slowly makes a 350° with your approval. his eyes stay focused over the top of your head. "it's not like you haven't seen my boobs before." you mumble.

"i know. i just prefer to stay respectful." tengen replies. "i give you my full permission to look at me." you order. tengen's eyes dart down to yours just as fast. he uses his hands to push his hair back though the water begins to plaster it to his face again.

"could i get behind you?" tengen questions . "oh yeah, my bad." you chuckle as you both awkwardly shuffle around each other. tengen grabs a bottle of soap and squirts it in his rag. he begins to clean himself off, causing you to follow in his footsteps. the suds of soap slowly drip off of your body.

"Hmph." Tengen breathes. "Huh?" You ask. "Nothing." Tengen chuckles. You playfully roll your eyes and began to rinse off. You ask Tengen for the shampoo which he gives to you. You quickly wash your hair and rinse it out. By this time, Tengen was already out of the shower.

You turn off the water and join him in front of the mirror. You go to wipe your face with your towel when something stings you in the eye.

"Sh*t!" You shout. "Let me see." Tengen says. You turn yourself around and hop up on the sink counter. You spread your legs for Tengen to get in between. His fingers touch your eyelid causing you to tighten it.

"Relax, [Y/N]." He says.

You relax your face a little bit as Tengen opens your eye once again. "There nothing there." He says. You blink rapidly to wet your eye and you look up at Tengen. He's peering down at you not saying a word.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You question.

"Because I want to kiss you."

"Then do it." You taunt. Tengen puts his right hand around your throat and squeezes lightly. His lips connect with yours and you scoot closer to the edge of the sink. Tengen wraps his arms around your lower back and pulls you off of the counter.

"Let's move this somewhere more comfortable." He grins. You quickly follow him to the bedroom. He lays down on the bed and you straddle him. You both quickly resume where you had left off. He puts his hands on your ass and squeezes it harshly. You moan against his lips and begin to grind against him.

"[Y/N] be careful, we're still naked." Tengen groans. His head falls back as you rub yourself up and down his d*ck.

"Besides, I need to make something up to you." He breathes. He slightly pushes you backwards and you fall against the pillows. Tengen sits up then lays flat on his stomach.

He pushes your legs apart and begins to kiss your inner thighs. You feel your vagina pulsate with each kiss.

He darts his tongue out and runs it up your slit. You bite the corner of your lip. He looks up at you and repeats this motion, this time licking up to your clit. "Mmm." You moan. Tengen spreads your legs even further as his entire head moves between your legs. His arms stay wrapped around your thighs as he eats you out.

His tongue rapidly flicks around your clit before diving back down to your hole. His tongue pumps in and out of you causing you to tighten your legs around Tengens head. "Oh F*ck!" You cry out. Your mouth hangs slightly agape with your fists scrunching up the blanket.

Tengen pulls your legs back apart. He uses his right elbow to prop your legs apart. He slide two fingers into you and curls them around. His tongue focuses on your clit while he fingers you. His eyes lock with yours as your legs start to tremble.

You tried to look away but you were captivated. You hated that he saw you as a moaning mess under his control, but you knew you'd get him back. "MMPHF." You stutter. "T-Tengen f*ck I think I'm close!"

Tengen looks away from you and continues this pace. Your lower abdomen drops, and you know your time is up. You feel your muscles contract as you moan uncontrollably. Your eyes squeeze shut as you ride out your high. Once you're done, you breath heavily. You're a panting mess while Tengen pushes himself up.

"Never knew I could get off from eating someone out." Tengen chuckled.

You're still stuck in a daze. Tengen removes himself from the bed and walks off. A moment of silence passes before you hear the faucet running. A moment later, Tengen approaches you. He spreads your legs and begins to clean you up. Your back slightly arches from the sudden pressure.

"Jeez." You mumble. Tengen laughs and sits on the edge of the bed. "Was I able to make it up to you?" He questions. "You did more than that." You smile. You kiss his cheek before getting up.

You walk towards the bathroom to finally get dressed. Something you should've done an hour ago.