twenty | 20

tengen watches you drive away through his window. his heartbeat quickens as he watched you leave. he mentally scolded himself for placing such a bet on your relationship.

one reason he had done it was because of his raging jealousy. knowing he wouldn't be able to say it to you, he decided that the best way would be to let you decide for yourself.

he had more confidence than he wanted to have. how could you reject him? he laughed silently at himself for even doubting your judgement for a second.

he knew for a fact that he was more then gyutaro could ever be. he shook his head before returning back to his studio.

the leather of the chair was cold against his legs as he sat where you two previously were. he took a long look at the clay, thinking of how he could bring it more to life. as his fingers smudged the surface, you waltzed back into his mind.

he was slightly infuriated that he couldn't quite rid your presence. "got damnit." he scoffed. he removed himself from chair, collecting his work. he covered the clap in a plastic tarp before sticking it back in the fridge.

he walked down to his living room before taking a glimpse outside. te grass in his backyard shimmered brightly. he slid open the glass door before stepping out onto the patio.

a white pool stood just a few feet away. he took off his shirt and pulled his low bun out. he took no time jumping into the warm water. it engulfed him fully before he rose to the surface.

he relaxed his body, letting the water even him out. He fluttered his eyes shut as the sun beamed on his already tanning skin. "you're gonna mess me up." he sighed to himself.

he let his mind wander into different scenarios of you. a smile crept on his lips the deeper he fell in. he hated how much he grew accustomed to you. But he also loved that you had started to grow accustomed to him.