thirty-one |31

you pull open the door to the classroom to survey.  a few students were already in their seats sculpting for the project. zenitsu was sitting at his desk with wired earbuds in. his hands lightly stroke a paintbrush along his now hardened clay. and on your desk, someone had already taken your project out for you.

"good morning, [y/l/n]." tengen called from below. you smiled at him and waved your hand . he nodded back at you in response.

at your seat.m, you set you things down and sigh. there was so much you needed to get done. you tap zenitsu's shoulder a few times to gain his attention. "[y/n] you're actually on time today!" he laughs. you roll your eyes and playfully flick him off.

"i actually really wanna see how my sculpture will turn out. i just need to carve the individual wisteria flowers today then i can paint it." you explain.

"i really like mine." zenitsu smiles. he leans back for a second to admire his work. he had already painted on the skin which was extremely well detailed.

"i really like it too." you beam. zenitsu smiles and sheepishly rubs his neck. you both laugh a little before you're engulfed in silence.

when you both became focused on your work neither of you were able to actually speak. you had carved about three-fourths of the tree in an hour. you were very proud of your work.

"that looks amazing [y/l/n]."

tengen stood behind you, eyeing your work. his eyes scanned over the petals of the flower. "how'd you get it so well detailed?" he beseeched.

"simple. when i cared the flowers i did each individual petal instead of clumping them together so the clay wouldn't strain." "looks like you do pay attention sometimes huh?"

"or maybe i'm just a talented artist." you mocked. "wanna bet?" tengen inquired, lowering himself to look into your eyes.

"we already have one bet ongoing. let's finish that one before we start new one huh?" you sweetly smiled.

"deal." tengen smiles. he walks off to aid other students and you continue your work. then the thought crossed your mind again: you really did have to choose between him and Gyutaro soon.

you only had about a month and half left. how could you even compare the two? they both attracted you for different reasons.

for starters, gyutaro was sweet but a juvenile . he was the first person to get you to smoke marijuana. he was laxed and just liked being your presence. but he was charming though he could turn cold quickly.

tengen on the other hand was always a gentleman. he was extremely playful and such a perfect role model . though he did do childish things that you wouldn't have done since you were twelve.

in a way though, they both mirrored each other. they were both extremely attractive. they were both good with women and extremely flirtatious.

you liked them because they were their own people. they both made you happy in different ways.

"[y/n] you're always daydreaming. we gotta do something about that." a low voice taunted behind you.

you snapped your head around to see gyutaro taking a seat next to you. he wore baggy dark blue jeans and a black and white hoodie. his shoes were his usual all black vans.

"what were you thinking about?" gyutaro questioned. you shrug your shoulders with an empty mind. "not really important." you respond .

"hm." gyutaro hums. he turns to face his sculpture. it was the lower half of a females face. as you went up, the top had an effect of the face crumbling into itself.

"that's beautiful." you mumble, awe struck. "wanna know something about it?" gyutaro questioned. "what?"

"your face was my inspiration."

you eyes widen a little bit. "i'm glad i was a muse for you." you smile. he nods and starts to paint his work. you return your attention back to yours as well. just as before, you three now fall under complete silence.