ten | 10

gyutaro walked past you to a bench, motioning for you to follow him with a head nod. unsure of why you were doing it, you decided to step closely behind him. he moved past the bench which your things resided on, and continued to a bench on the far side of the park.

you watched him walk from behind, he dug his hands in his pockets and slouched over. this guy was definitely bad news. but you were intrigued by him, and wanted to get to know him more. he took a seat on the bench, patting the open spot next to him.

you positioned yourself so that you were sitting with your legs crossed, facing him. he took out his little baggy of weed and opened it.

"do you wanna hit it?" he asked. he didn't look up at you, but took out a pack of papers that were already cut open.

"no, I'm fine." you shrug your shoulders. a smiles grows on his face at your response.

"you don't smoke?" he asks. "not really, no." you reply. "hm.. you're innocent then?" now, he's stopped rolling his blunt and looked up at you. his eyes stare into yours, searching for an answer. you're  so mesmerized by him, that your mind went blank.

he laughs, breaking the trance. "suit yourself." he says. his tongue darts out to lick the paper shut. the whole time, he keeps his eyes glued to your, running his tongue over the paper multiple times.

"ah. that should do it then." he says. you shift around in your seat to relive some on the light throbbing that started to grow between your legs. gyutaro noticed this, and eyed you suspiciously.

"[y/n], what are you doing out here today?" he asked, lighting the blunt. He took in a big inhale, blowing a little cloud of smoke out. he quickly sucked it back in, then blew the rest of the smoke out.

"what was that?" you ask.

"it's called ghosting." he said. "wanna try?"

he held the blunt out to you, waiting for you to grab it. you take the middle of it, and eye it a little bit.

"it won't kill you. jus hit it." he says.

you copy his moves, taking in a big hit. blowing a puff of smoke out, you take in a deep breath to collect it back in your mouth. your lungs feel like they've been set on fire.

you cough viciously, little clouds of smoke releasing from your mouth. "there there." gyutaro pats your back, laughing. tears threaten to spill from your eyes as you keep coughing. he runs circles on your back, shaking his head.

he takes the blunt from you, smiling. "maybe smoking isn't your thing doll." he says. he takes another hit, still chuckling to himself.

"you made it look so easy." you sigh.

"practice makes perfect." He shrugs. You nod at his statement, studying him as he continues.

"you never told me what you were doing at here." He says.

"just helping out some friends." you answer.

"is that them?" gyutaro points to the three boys making their way over to you. inosuke held another bug over zenitsu's head as zenitsu cried for him to stop. tanjirou had his usual care-free smile as he strode towards you.

gyutaro shifted himself so he was now sitting straight up. he put both hands in his pockets as he blew out a final cloud of smoke. he spat what was left of the blunt onto the ground, smooshing it with his sneaker.

"gyutaro." tanjirou nodded his head.

gyutaro rose to his feet, smiling back at tanjirou. his figure was tall and lean. he had to be at least six-three. inosuke was the next to make it over. upon seeing gyutaro, he scoffed.

"what's this f*ck-face doing over here?" he growled. gyutaro laughed, patting inosuke on the shoulder. inosuke snatched his arm back, death-glaring him.

zenitsu stood behind inosuke, eyeing gyutaro. he didn't say a word, but he sure kept his distance.

"well, i'll see you later, [y/n]." gyutaro says to you. he winks at you shoving his hands into his pockets once more.

he strides away from the group, leaving an awkward silence. "[y/n] that guy is bad news." inosuke says. "you should steer clear of him." you shrug your shoulders. "he seems fine to me." you reply.

"we can talk about him later. [y/n], did you find your moth?" tanjirou asks.

"oh sh*t!" you sigh. "yeah one moment."

you quickly race back to the bush where you were going to find it. the sun had already began to set, sending you in a panicked frenzy.

you throw your hands into the bush, sending all different kinds of bugs flying out. you sigh as you start to lose hope. you really hoped that this wasn't how you were going mess up the boys' project.

clink.

your hand hit something hard inside of the bush. you spread some branches apart to see a glass jar holding a papilio maackii. you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

how lucky would you be to find something like this here. you pull the jar out of brush, looking at the moth fly in circles inside. on the lid, a sticky note read : "call me beautiful - g."

"what's that?" tanjirou asked in your ear. you quickly ripped he sticky-note off of the lid, shoving it in your bra.

"oh, it's the papilio." you say handing him the jar. he smiles, high-fiving you.

"thanks for the help today [Y/N]!" tanjirou smiles. you nod at him, walking with him to rejoin the group.

as the boys conversed, you kept thinking about gyutaro . you wondered if you would blossom into friends — or maybe something more?