fourty | 40

you walk into gyutaro's room and sit down on the bed. your mind was clouded with the utmost unimportant things that distracted you from thoughts of tengen. you rest your body against the cold sheets. gyutaro walks in not long after you and takes a seat on his side of the bed. akaza follows him to his side and sits as well.

"[y/n] shotgun with with me." gyutaro says. you sit up in the bed and turn to face him. your eyebrows furrowed in confusion at his request. "what's that?" you question. "this."

gyutaro takes your face in his hand his lips connect with yours. you feel the smoke that once in his mouth transfer into yours. as he pulls away, a little stream of smoke escapes from his lips, evaporating between the two of you. you cough a little as the smoke leaves your lungs. you raise your head and smile at gyutaro who was contently watching you.

"my turn?" akaza queries. "absolutely not." gyutaro retorts. "you're no fun." akaza huffs.
you stifle your laugh by burying your face into your hands. you knew you had never felt this high before.

you lay back against the headboard and closed your eyes. "i wonder what tengen is up to." you pondered. once again, it struck you like lightning. you remembered tengen and you weren't necessarily on good terms right now. a visible frown began to form on your face.

you look over at gyutaro who was smiling at akaza about something you couldn't hear. akaza turned to look at you. he raised his eyebrows as you slowly blinked. "you okay
[Y/N]?" Akaza asked. You nodded your head slowly but surely. He shook his head at you and chuckled.

"Gyutaro take a picture with me." You request. Gyutaro turns to look at you with those low, pink eyes. He lazily smiled and you leaned into him. You peck his lips then moved back to your original spot.

"Maybe not make out in front of me." Akaza sighed. You giggled and rolled your eyes. "Maybe you should bring someone with you next time." You suggest. "Are we still taking a picture?" Gyutaro questioned. "Yeah, my bad." You reply.

You pick your phone up from your lap and slide over to the open camera. You hold the phone up to and angle and over closer to Gyutaro for him to be in the frame. He lays his head on your shoulder and smirks. You smile without your teeth. You click the photo button and then you take the phone down.

"Wait! I want one of us kissing!" You exclaim.

You move back to Gyutaro and take his face in your hand. You pull him up to you and close your eyes. Your lips connect and you smile. Gyutaro puts his arm around your back as he pulls you closer to him. You quickly snap the photos before turning off your phone. You let it depart from your hand and it plops onto the bed.

You move closer to Gyutaro and he pulls you up to his waist. You slickly straddle him without breaking the kiss. His hands roam from your back to your a*s. He squeezes lightly causing you to moan against him while simultaneously arching your back.

"For f*cks sake." Akaza grumbles. You pull away from Gyutaro while sheepishly smiling. He keeps his hands on your waist, lazily smiling back at you. You get off of him and find your spot back on the bed.

You turn on your phone and click onto the photos. You smile at them both, then you open Tengens contact. Clicking the send button, you shut off your phone and sigh.

If you were upset, he should be, too.