sixteen | 16

gyutaro spread a thin layer of oil on the pan, trying to spread it evenly. "do you want thick, big cookies or small thin ones?" he asked. "thick ones." you responded. "i like the way you think, [y/n]." he smiled. you stood behind gyutaro , watching his arms flex as he tore open the package of cookies."mm ." you breathe.

"you okay?" gyutaro asks, stopping what he's doing. he sets the package down, turning around to face you. "i'm fine." you reply. you didn't mean to even make any noise. it was as if your own body had betrayed you. "c'mon. help me roll the dough." gyutaro called. you walked over to claim your spot next to him. he had already rolled one ball.

you watched once more as he removed a lump from the package. his fingers rolled smoothy over the dough; balling it up then smoothing it out.  you couldn't take your eyes off of his hands. his index and middle finger spreading the dough out, then smooshing it back together. your mind wandered off, thinking of what else he could do with his hands. a subtle daydream waffted into your head, distracting you.

you thought of yourself lying on your back, legs spread. gyutaro whispered sweet praises into your ear while slowly rubbing your thighs. his hand stopped right above your pussy, while he looked into your eyes. "please." you sighed.
"you know, i could leave you like this." he smiled, but there was a glint of something sinister behind his eyes. "but if you insist." he said. his hand gently guidied down between your thighs, rubbing up and down your slit.

"you're already this wet?" he chuckled to himself. he dragged his middle finger back up, rubbing slow circles on your clit. you bit your lips as he continued this action. then, his fingers dropped down to your entrance. he pushed his middle and ring finger into you slowly. you inhaled a sharp breath at the feeling. "do you want me to stop?" gyutaro asked. you shook your head no several times.

"good." he said.

picking up his pace, he pumped his fingers in and out of you at a rapid pace.

"gyu.." you moaned.

"does that feel good baby?" he breathed. it was as if your pleasure pleasured him more than it did you.

"m-mhm." you nodded your head.

he curled his fingers now. you could feel a feelings like sparks exploding in your lower abdomen. you tried to press you thighs together, but gyutaro used his free hand to push them back apart. "don't try to stop me now." he growled.

his voice low sent a new feeling through you. "[y/n]?!" gyutaro waved his hand in your face. "earth to f*cking [y/n]."  you shook your head, letting your eyes focus back on cookies infront of you. gyutaro had now rolled and placed about the rest of the package on the pan. "my bad." you reply.

"i wanted you to roll the last cookie." he said. he pointed down towards a little lump still in the package. "yeah sure." you say. you step in front of gyutaro, wriggling the last bit of dough into the palm of your hand. you squish it around a little bit, then try to shape it into a ball the best you could. placing on the pan with the others, it looked well out of place. "pfft." gyutaro tried to muffle his chuckle. you turned to glare at him, but he paid you no mind.

"well, let's bake this sh*t." he says. he takes the pan, looking over at the oven. "is it already on?" he asked. you nodded your head, pointing to the oven flashing 350°. he opened the oven, recoiling at the burst of heat that errupted on his face.

"f*ck." he groaned under his breath. you widen your eyes slightly as the shift in his tone of voice. every single little thing he did seemed to be getting to you. "well, we got about fifteen minutes to chill out." he said turning to you. you nod your head, walking back toawrds the living room.

as you sit on the couch, gyutaro walks back over to his bag. "[y/n]." he said. you turn your head in his direction. you advert your gaze from him, to his bag, then back up to him. "hmm?" you mumble. "do you mind if i smoke?" he asks. he reaches in his bag and pulls out a little baggy. you already knew what it contained as the smell didn't hold back.

"go out on the deck at least." you sigh. gyutaro smiles, grabbing a pack of something out with the weed. Walking across the living room, he motions for you to follow him out.

you were only on the eleventh floor, so the view wasn't that pretty. but it was still high enough to see a lot of the city. it always looked so lively at night. "do you want to try again?" he asks, referring to the time you had first met. "sure.

"but if i choke to death, i'm coming back to haunt your a*s." you say. gyutaro chuckles, mumbling something under his breath. "i'd rather you choke on something else but sure." he mumbled. "huh?" you question. "it's a beautiful night. that's all." he says. you roll your eyes, knowing damn-well that wasn't remotely close to what he said.

gyutaro opens a pack of what looks to be rolled cigars. "these are the papers we're using." he says as if he read your mind. you nod, continuing to watch him work. he used his thumbs to break the roll open and dumps the contents on the edge of the balcony.

he opens his little baggy of weed and began to stuff it into the paper. he does it so swiftly and efficiently; It made you wonder how much he smoked to be able to do it this well. licking the paper closed, he took a lighter from his sweatpants pocket and burned where he licked it.

"it's to dry the spit. it also helps so it won't fall back open. like glue." he says. you found it kind of cute how he gave you tips about rolling. the blunt looked perfect, and you almost didn't want to smoke it.

"want first hit?" he asks, holding the blunt out to you. "i can try." you chuckle. you take the blunt from his hand, putting it between your lips. you light the end of it up, and take in a slow, steady breath. "well look at you." gyutaro nods his head. you blow out a thick stream of smoke, coughing as it leaves your lungs.

"that wasn't half bad." he smiles. gyutaro takes the blunt from your fingers, following your footsteps. "wanna see something cool?" he asks. "go for it." you smile. gyutaro inhales a large gulp of smoke. this time, as he blows it out, he puffs little 'o' shaped clouds out. "how the hell.." you mumble. "practice baby." he smiles, clearly proud of his skills.

"let me hit it again." you say. "woah there, don't f*ck yourself up [y/n]." he chuckles. he hands the blunt back to you. you take it, this time taking in a larger amount of smoke. as you hold it in, you take in more air to expand your lungs more. you realize this was instantly a bad idea. Your lungs are set ablaze, and you turn into a coughing fit. gyutaro rushes to your aid, patting your back. "there there." he laughs.

"f-f*ck off." you choke out. once you regained you composure, you wiped the tears from your eyes. as your hands passed over your eyes, you felt every little atom in your body connect. looking up at Gyutaro who was still smoking, you noticed he was shrinking and expanding.

"gyu.." your voice sounded so distant from your body, it scared you. "[y/n] you're a lightweight." he laughed. he walked over to you, looking into your eyes. You hunched over, feeling so relaxed and happy. "your eyes are so pretty." you smiled. you put your hand on gyutaro's cheek, caressing it. "alright [y/n]." gyutaro chuckled. "don't make me smile."

"i'm serious." you said. you stuck your hands out infront of you. examining them. "my hands are on my body, but like, i'm 3d so how does that make me think if i wasn't that tall?" you deadpan. "[y/n], you're trippin', shut up." gyutaro laughed. you knew in your mind the words made sense. but you closed your mouth and tried to conjure a thought.

"wait.. the cookies!" you shout, stumbling back into the house.