The vision- Wanda Maximoff

Got an idea gotta write it down before i forget it😭 Enjoy it<3

THE VISIONS

"SHIT." Tony said. "Language." Cap said.

There was Clint trying to shoot the enemy but suddenly a fast figure rushing past him, distracting him and someone just shot directly to him.

There was a party we all having a lot fun, Nat approached me, "Hey there you look fantastic!" She smiled. I blushed

There was a robot, seemed like it was attacking us. "Peace in our time." The robot said.

There was bullets going off many of them. And a.. person wearing an avenger jacket. Someone from us gonna die?

Wanda? Wanda screamed, what if she got hurt?

"Y/n wake your ass up!" I suddenly heard it and woke up. "Oh gods Clint i'm awake." I said while rubbing my eyes. "I had a really strange.. dream." I said. "Where's the rest of us?" "We got a mission, Bruce found a Hydra base where Von Strucker might be." He explained.

"Suit up." Cap said while knocking on the door.
After i got ready i got down to the others. "Hi there." Nat said. "You ready?" She asked. "Nat i was born ready!" I chuckled. She smiled. "Don't die out there." She said and we all made our way to the quinjet.

"I'll go behind it, there might be a back door open." Tony said. But as soon as he was getting close to the building he got hit by a shield thing. "SHIT!" He shouted. "language." i mumbled quietly. "LANGUAGE!" Cap shouted back. The exact same thing was in my dreams. What?!

"Jarvis, you see a power source in that building?" "There's a particle wave below the north tower" Jarvis answered. "great, i'll poke it then." Stark said. He did so and the shield turned off. "It's down people, let's get inside." He said.

Meanwhile At Clint
I was behind Clint trying to fight off the Hydra guards. I looked at Clint when a figure was rushing past him it was like he had some sort of powers. Then i remembered the dream. "CLINT GO AWAY!" I screamed. He looked at me confused. "FIND COVER! NOW!" I yelled. He stayed there not even listening.

"For god's sake" I mumbled and started to run towards him. That's when i saw a bunker's gun turning directly to Clint. I managed to push him from the way and that thing hit me.

Clint's pov
Y'n pushed me from the way, they acted really strange. I landed on the ground when i looked up i saw Y/n got hit. That's why they said to me to move but how did they know? I saw Natasha running towards us. "Y/n's Hit!" Nat said on the comms.

"I'll go back to the quinjet with y/n and Nat." Thor said.

After the mission.
Y/n woke up on the quinjet, they passed out duo blood loss. "You awake, thank god." Clint said. "Is everybody okay?" Y/n asked. "Some woman with glowing hands played with our mind, well not mine." He said. "Look i wanted to thank you for saving me and i'm sorry i didn't listen." Clint apologized.

"That's fine, i'm just glad you weren't the one that got hit." They said. "But how did you know?" He asked. "Told you i had a really strange dream."

Y/n's pov
I tried to get up to check on my team mates who got hurt by that woman. "You need to rest kid." Tony said. "Are you okay? What did that woman do? i asked. "It felt too real and i have no clue what was that but it was so real." He explained.

"Nat? Where's Nat?" "She's right there, she's been shaking all the way since we've found her." He said. "Oh i'm so gonna kill that thing." i mumbled.

"Okay so a lot of us needs to rest after this brain controlling thing and i have a safe house for us to rest a bit." Clint said. We all agreed and made our way to there.

It was a really good looking house, great place to have a little peace. "Okay so this is my Wife Laura and this is the kids Cooper, Lila and" He said and hold his wife's stomach and smiled.

"Little Natasha here." Nat said smiling. Laura chuckled "It's a boy" Nat smile faded. "Traitor." She said. "Oh come on Nat don't be like that!" I said jokingly.

We all had a dinner while talking and having fun. It was really great times for the team.

Alrightyy so im OFC planning on a second part so if ya want it too lmk🤍 loveya