It was real to me - Natasha Romanoff

I'm back🥴 Happy? Soooo i know you guys love sad stories so i'll give u one❤️ Enjoy

Warnings: None.. Y/n and Nat are both avengers.

Y/n's pov
"WE ARE OVER!" My girlfriend shouted. "W-what?" I chuckled hoping she's just playing. "This.. Us. I've never loved you y/n" Nat said. I froze we are together for 3 years now and she says that now?

"Natasha what are you talking about?" I sobbed. "It wasn't real." She spatted. "Don'r say that.. Please don't say that it was real! It was real to me, you were my everything!"I shouted while crying. "The best thing in my life was fake?" I approached closer to Nat.

"AND YOU DECIDED TO TELL ME THAT AFTER 3 FUCKING YEARS?" At this point i'm sobbing while hitting Nat's chest. After few minutes i stopped and put my head in my hands.

"Fuck you Natalia.. Get out" I said. "I'm sorry y/n.. I- i will always lo-" She started. I couldn't let get finish it. "Don't you dare finish that sentence.. BULLSHIT now get the hell out of here." I said now looking deep into her green teary eyes. She nodded and left our apartment. I couldn't process what happened i couldn't believe.

3 months ago

Nat's pov
"Please Dreykov not h-her she's been through a lot." I begged. "i don't give a shit Natasha. Here's a deal.. I'll give you 3 months to break her heart if you fail i'm gonna get her and made her into my widow. Understood?" He said. There was nothing i could do but nod. Breaking her heart was the least i wanted to do.

I'm so in love with her but if it means she's safe. Whatever it takes.

3 years later

"Everyone suit up!" Tony said. Half population are gone. Our love ones. Thanks snapped, and we're here to collect the stones.

"Teams ready let's save our people!" Steve said.
Me and Nat are going to Space and a place called Vormir. Since Nat broke up with me we weren't talking literally anything. She wanted to but i didn't give her a chance.

We both locked eyes but didn't say anything. After the long journey to Space we made it. The whole way to the Space was quiet. "What is this place." I heard Nat whispering.

"Natasha Romanoff Y/n Y/l/n" Suddenly a deep voice said. we both turned around and welcomed by a red faced skull. Damn. "What are you?" I asked. "Name's Red Skull, I assume you guys here for the stone am i right?" He asked. "That's right." Nat said.

"I can't give you that easily sadly. If you want the stone you must lose someone you love. Soul for Soul." He explained. We both looked at each other in shock. "There's no way. He's making this shit up." I said worried.

"N-no i don't think so" She said. "I'll never get the chance to say it, so i'm gonna say it now y/n.. Dreykov threatened me to break your heart or he's gonna make you his widow. Y/n i'm so sorry breaking your heart was and will be the stupidest choice i've ever done but i needed you to say safe i can't even imagine the world without you I love you. I always have and always will." Nat said tears in her eyes.

I just looked at her. I know her and the face she made told me that she's not lying. I immediately fall in her arms giving her a tight hug with full of passion,pain. "i-i love you too" i sobbed out.

"I-i'm sorry this has to end like this" She whispered. I nodded. "I guess we both know who it's gotta be." I said. "I guess we do" She said. "I'm starting to think we mean different people here Natasha." I said. "The last 3 years i've been trying to do one thing to get here. That's all it's about bringing everyone back." She explained.

"Nat n-no i'll do it just please-" I cried. "I'm trying to save your life you idiot" She smiled. "You've saved my life so may times Nat let me do it now." I said. We hold hands and locked eyes deep. "You know what i've done y/n i broke you." She said. "I don't judge people by their mistakes and it wasn't your fault." I said.

"You are a pain in my ass" I said. She nod. Nat got closer to me and we put our foreheads together. It was one of her way showing love. "Whatever it takes." "Whatever it takes" We both said.

"Okay. You win." I said. We both give each other a weak smile. Then i tripped Nat's leg and she landed on the ground. "Tell the other's i love em." I said. Quickly she grabbed my arm and flipped me so i was under her. "You tell that yourself." She said and shot me with her widow bite. I groaned.

I saw Nat starts to run so i stood up and shot her with my widow bite she gave me. Nat fell on the ground. I looked at her and started to run as fast as i could while looking at the love of my life.

I jumped when i felt something grabbed me. It was Nat. (someone help idk what's that thing Nat shot to the wall to keep them still my first language is not english don't judge lol) So she shot that thing and i stayed up, i could grab her arm at the last time.

"Natasha damn you!" I said trying not to break down. I tried to have a better hold on her hand but the cord started to torn apart. "Wait!" I shouted. "Y/n look at me. It's okay" She said. "No no no it is not Natasha please" I sobbed unable to keep the tears.

"Hey hey.. It was real to me too" She smiled with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her. Before i could react she used her legs to jump causing our hands to torn apart. I screamed and sobbed.

My legs were weak my head hurt but i got on top of the cliff. I woke up in a sea with the stone in my hand i broke down once again.

After i arrived back to the compound everyone looked at me. "Y/n? Where's Nat?" Bruce asked. I dropped on my knees. "I'm sorry" The only thing i'd say. Everyone got to me and hugged me.

"Do we know if she had family?" Tony asked. "Yes. Us and the most important person in her life was y/n" Steve said. "It's supposed to be me. Sacrificed her life for that Goddamn stone she put her life on it" I said. "She's not coming back.. We have to make it worth it We have to" Bruce said.

"We will." Steve said.

Ayyyy hope u enjoyed it❤️❤️ Vote if you did please! Take care ily3000