Silent Treatment- Wanda Maximoff

Angst, hope you enjoy<3

3rd person's pov

The avengers going back to the compound after the mission in Lagos, which sadly didn't go as it was planned. Wanda couldn't control her powers and destroyed the half of a building, with innocent civilians in it. All the way home Wanda had her head down, ashamed and guilt written all over her face.

Luckily she had her comfort when she get's to the compound, her girlfriend/boyfriend Y/n. Y/n got injured in the last mission before Lagos and had to stay home. When they got back, Wanda went to her and y/n's shared room immediately."

Y/n's pov
I stayed home from this mission, no matter how ready i was, Bruce said one more week so i stayed, but my girlfriend Wanda went to that mission it's one of her first mission with the team, i'm really proud of her. Can't wait to hug her when she comes back.

After hours
I was waiting for the team to come back but it got boring so i turned the tv on. I saw the news and my heart sinked to my stomach. I saw Wanda surrounding the man who had bomb on him with her powers saving Steve, she lifted him up and threw him on a building.

I knew it was an accident, i knew she still has a lot to learn with her powers, poor baby. The news are blaming her for it so i turned it off by anger.

time goes and finally the team came back i waited for Wanda to come up i wanted to give her some time, felt like she need it.

After some time i heard foot steps so i gave a little smile i knew who it was, but it faded when i heard her storm in our room and closed it so hard that the bottle of wine fell on the ground it was red wide all over the ground.

"Oh uh hey Wands." I try to make a small talk. She kept quiet. I knew she was really mad at herself so i tried to be there for her. She sat down and put her head between her hands. "Is there anything i can do to help?" i asked, no response. I tried to get closer to her but she backed away which confused me.

"Bubs? Please tell me what can i do?" I asked once more. "Did you see?" She mumbled i barely could hear. "Sorry?" "DID YOU SEE WHAT I'VE DONE Y/N?" She screamed which made me jump but tried to hide it. "Y-yes Wands but it's not-" I started but she cut me off. "Don't fucking come to me with your annoying comfort y/n It is my fault, innocent people died because of me." She explained.

"I'm just trying to help" i said "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! GOD Y/N JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH ALREADY!" She yelled at my face. I was shocked at this point. "Wanda please don't scream." i calmly said, i have a really bad panic attacks when it comes to screaming and that's the least thing i want to happen.

She scoffed. "Let me help you." I said. I saw her eyes getting red "oh my- just shut up already Y/n please! YOU CAN HELP BY GIVING ME SOME FUCKING SPACE AND JUSY SHUT UP I'M SO SICK OF YOU SOMETIMES!" She kept screaming. I swallowed all that she have said, it was hurtful it really was so i decided i give her what she wanted.

By now my legs and arms were shaking uncontrollably i started to sweat. Not now..

I knew something's wrong so i quickly made my way to the bathroom. My breaths has got shortened i could barely breath, i sat down and curled up in a ball, shaking and sobbing because of my chest pain and.. because of my girlfriend. Suddenly i heard the door open

i didn't want to look up because of my red puffy eyes i don't wanna look weak. "Oh my god y/n are you okay?" a familiar voice said, i recognized it was Nat. I couldn't form a word as the things Wanda said kept playing in my head. "Hey shh hey it's okay look at me please" She calmly but concerned voice said. Nat sat down besides me.