The first kiss- Natasha Romanoff

Y/n's pov
So my crush is The Natasha Romanoff. Yes i know she's incredibly hot. I want to make the first move by telling my dad to play truth or dare. Me and Wanda are besties and she knows i have a big crush on Nat.

I knocked on Wanda's door and walked in. "Heyy Wandss." I said "Heyyo y/nn what's up?" she asked. "So you know my dad throwing a party because of my first successful mission right?" i said. she nodded so i continued. "And um i told my dad i want to play truth or dare." i said. "Ohh i know where this going." Wanda smirked. "You do?" i asked. "You want me to dare you to kiss Nat am i right?" she said so confidently. "Damn you know me too well." "You've been my best friend since day one y/n of course i know you." she said. "Okay okay but there's a little problem with that... um i- i don't really know how to kiss, i've never done this before." i said sadly. "It's because you're so shy, but don't worry! I can help you with that." she said. "And how you gonna do that?" i asked.

"Kiss me." She said. I was shocked by what she said. "Wh-what?" i asked hoping i misheard.
"kiss me, you idiot. Calm down it's just a kiss." she said. "O-okay.. no tongue." i said. "Whatever you want bestie." she said as she leaned closer to me. Like she said i'm so shy so i tried to move away but she grabbed me and pushed her lips gently into mine. It was a pretty long kiss because i didn't know how to end a kiss. After a few minute i pinched Wanda's nose and she pulled away.

"Ow! That's not how you end a kiss dumbass!" She said. "Sorry i don't know how to end it" i said looking down. "Alright first of all woah y/n and you said you don't know how to kiss. And second of all just gently pull away with a smile." She claimed. "Are you flirting with me Maximoff?" i joked. "Shut it." she joked back "Thank you Wands for everything it helped me a lot." i said. "Of course that's what besties for!" she said. "Now go get your girl." she demanded. "Yes ma'am!" i said start to heading to the party.

15 MINUTES LATER
"COME ONE GUYS! LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" My dad said looking at me with a smile, i returned with a little smile as i approached the couch sitting between Wanda and Bucky.

Our plan was going fine till Thor spoke "Y/n truth or dare?" He asked. "Oh uhm truth." i said. "Ha pussy" i heard Bucky said, he was really drunk." "Alright fine! Dare." i said. Wanda gave me a glare and that's when i knew i fucked up and hoped that Thor won't asked me to do anything stupid.

"Go Seven minutes in Heaven with Steve!" He said. Well shit. I looked at Nat who was shockingly um.. upset? "Are you kidding me Thor!?" i asked. "Oh come one Thor!" Wanda said. "Dare is Dare y/n you gotta do it." Thor said.

"Oh God okay uh let's go Steve." i said. Me and Steve went in the closet and just stand there in complete silence. I was so nervous i didn't want to do anything. Finally Steve broke the silence. "Hey y/n it's okay i know You have something with Natasha i would never ever do anything to hurt you both." He said. A nervous shiver left my body. "Oh thank you for understan- wait how do you know that?" i asked. "The way you look at her tells a hole story y/n" he said and i blushed just by thinking about her. "Go get her." he said. "I will. Thank you Steve." he nodded. "TIMES UP!" My dad said

We left the closet and i welcomed with a sad face Natasha and a smily Wanda. She knows me so well. I felt bad for Nat by looking at her face. She was sad. I even saw a tear rolling down her cheek but she quickly wipe it with her hand. God.

Now it's finally Wanda's turn to ask.
"Y/nn truth or dare?" she asked. "I smiled and said "Dare". "I dare you to kiss The Natasha Romanoff WITH tongue." she said. Shit. with tongue?! Fuck you Wanda. "Uh okay okay." i said approaching Nat. I sit down next to her and asked "May i?" She quickly nodded which made me smile.

i leaned closer to her and she copied my movements so we were inches away. I collected my lips with hers after a minute i gently pinched her nose which made her gasped a little and that's when i started to use my tongue in her mouth which she gladly return it. We tongue kissed for about 5 minutes. "Okayyyy love birds finish this in the bedroom." Wanda said winking at me. I gently pulled away with a huge smile on my face and Nat face was amazed.

"Was i bad? i'm so-" before i could finish she interrupted me. "Oh hell nah y/n you were perfect." She said. I blushed. "Um just asking Steve and you-" this time i interrupted her. "Oh no no i would never. I've been having this crazy big crush on you for ages. I only want you to be my girlfriend." i said. She blushed too. "Well good for you, i only want you too!" she said. I was so happy. Everyone clapped their hands for us and Wanda had a huge smile on her face. i mouthed "thank you" to her and she nodded.

"May we continue this somewhere more private? Ma'am?" i asked Natasha and i put my hand for her. "Yes please" she said grabbing my hand. I picked her up in a bridal style and run up to my room.

Part 2?😏 Thank you for reading this!
Don't forget to eat,drink and go out to get sum fresh air! take care❤️ ily3000