Wisdom Teeth- Wanda Maximoff

✨Fluff✨
Y/n's pov
Today is the day getting my wisdom teeth out.
Not gonna lie i was scared. I've been through a lot worse but still. I get into the car with my girlfriend Wanda, and she started driving. My legs were shaking, Wands noticed and put her hand on my thigh. We looked at each other. "It's gonna be okay y/n, i'll be here all the time" she said. "You better be" I joked.

After a half hour we arrived in the hospital. I was so nervous and suddenly the doctor said "Y/n Romanoff" Shit. that's my name. "Maximoff sounds better" Wanda said and winked at me. I smiled.

"Okay Miss y/n please take a seat" The doctor said. It's happening okay y/n show Wanda you're a though one. I went to the seat and slowly sit down, slightly shaking. "Don't worry ma'am i'll give you painkillers it won't hurt, i promise." Doctor said. I calmed down a little as he said that. Before the Doc came closer to me i said "Wait please.. I- i need my girlfriend to hold my hand." She chuckled. "Ok you make a cute couple by the way" Doc said. "Thank you Doc." Wanda said as she approached to me holding my hand. "Wanda love if i don't survive-" "Oh my God y/n stop." she laughed.

After hours i started to open my eyes because i fell asleep during the surgery. Yea that's me. It wasn't painful at all. I had a lot painkillers. My head is killing me now cuz of the strong light.
"AM I IN HEAVEN?!" I shouted.

The doc and Wanda came to the room Wanda had a worry face. "Oh y/n you took your time, are you okay sweetheart?" She asked. "Oh i'm alive.. Oh Wanda my loOoOvElLyY WiFeE" I sang. They started laughing. "why laughing at me!?" I asked them as my eyes started watering. "Oh no don't cry honey i'm sorry for laughing, you're just too cute." she said. "Is there a problem with that?" i asked again with a attitude. "No.. not at all babe." She said quickly.

"Okay Y/n Romanoff i'm gonna put these in your mouth and please don't take it out. Can you do that for me?" The doc asked "First i'm not Romanoff, I'm a Maximoff and second no not for you." i said and Wanda gently put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a "calm down" face. "Okay Y/n Maximoff my apologies, Can you put these in your mouth for Wanda please?" Doc asked again. "Yees and i can put something e-" before i could finish. Wanda grabbed me and thanked the doctor as we headed out.

Wanda stopped and put those things that the Doc said into your mouth, kinda harsh. "Tha wa a bi hash" u couldn't speak properly because of the gauzes in your mouth. "You almost said that thing back there!" she kinda yelled. My eyes again filled with tears. "Why? do you not love me anymor?" I asked between sobs. "No y/n that's-" "YOU SAID NO!" I shouted. "Okay y/n calm down. I love you more than anything. And i want to spend the rest of my life with you." she said smiling. "tha was swee" i said tearing up. "And now why are you crying baby?" she asked. "That wa so cut hun" i said. Wanda laughed at my cuteness.

Wanda's pov
"We're here babe, please behave." I said remembering that the team said they will ask y/n stupid questions. "yes mommy" she said. GOD my eyes went wide open looking at her. "Oh God baby don't do this to me" i said.

"HELLO LADY Y/N! HOW YOU FEELING?" Thor asked. "I feel hony (horny)" My lovely girlfriend said. Everyone started to laugh. Hey y/n!" Nat started. I glare at her but she continued "Are you a Top or a Bottom?" she asked. Damn. "I'm mommas good girl!" she shouted pointing at me. It was so embarrassing. Nat and Stark fell down to the ground laughing their ass off.

"Okay everyone game's over!" i said and grabbed y/n's arm. "Oh and guys if i'm bad i get spa-" before she could finish i put my hand on her mouth. This dumbass really can't keep it down. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" everyone was on the floor. I guess they know what she was about to say.

"You know sweetie you're being really bad girl now" I said. "Mommy can we go to the batroom pwease?" She asked. We went to the bathroom i put Y/n down on the toilet. As she leaned to kiss me the gauzes fell out of her mouth and she panicked. "IS THAT M-MY TONGUE?!" she screamed. And put her fingers in her mouth. "Noo honey it's just the gauzes, you're tongue is still in one piece love." i said trying to hold my laugh.

After i calmed her down i put her down on our bed and i lay down next to her. She crawled closer to me and put her head on my chest and i started to play with her soft hair, and gave her a kiss in her forehead.

"I love you future wife" she said half asleep.
I felt my eyes watering, i'm just emotional.
"I love you more, future wife" i said.

I KINDA LIKE THIS BUT LET ME KNOW! give me ideas please! I love you 3000 darlings❤️