Trans- Wanda Maximoff

This was requested:) I try my best and hope you and everyone else will like it🤍 y/n's promouns starts with she/her ends with...

Y/n's pov
I am already scared of this day, before telling why, i tell you how this all started.

I born as a woman, but never acted like one. I hated being treated like a woman, i'm a feminist don't get me wrong, i just didn't feel comfortable as a woman.

I started to work on my style to finally feel comfortable in my own body, dresses made me throw up, suits? more like it, i even started wearing boxers, that was one of my best decision. Finally after years of trying to work on myself, i felt more and more comfy with myself.

Then it came to my friends. Will they accept me? Will they think i'm weird? Or i'm different now? They will probably hate me. Everyday i thought about these over and over. Especially my best friend Wanda, i can't lose her.

Pushing these feeling away, i felt like i should go get my hair done, i'm sick of my long hair. None of my friend knew i was going to the barber, it was kind of a secret.

(pls this haircut actually rocks)Aftery haircut got done, i started my way back to the compound

Aftery haircut got done, i started my way back to the compound.

I am already scared of this day, because this day i will come out as a trans male in front of my friends. i've been trying to write letters, trying hard to think about the right words to say. I have mixed feelings, one side telling me to do it it will be amazing after finally coming out as truly yourself. But the other side.. is terrified.

I put my beanie on my head when i arrived at the compound. I saw Wanda smiling at me i smiled back nervously. "Hi there Y/n!" She said.

"Hi Wanda." I said back. "Where has she been?" i heard Nat questioning. "just some places." I chuckled. "You look amazing." Wanda claimed, that felt cool.

"why thank you ma'am." I said. "So you were saying you wanted to tell us something ?" Tony said while walking to us. Slowly the whole team came to the place.

"Oh! Yes i- uh actually i don't know if uh-" I stuttered, couldn't find the right words. "Y/n" Wanda said while taking my hand in hers. "We will wait, don't rush yourself." She encouraged me. I took a deep breath.

"So firstly as many of you know LGBTQ+ community has their own struggles in this worlds and scared they won't be accepted and i think they have all the rights to be themselves no matter what. Let them wear what they want let them be however they want to look like and to be. Because all that matters if they feel comfortable and-" I started.

"Y/n, sorry for cutting you off but what is this all about? I mean I totally agree with what you have said. They have their own rights like the rest of us."  Steve said. "Exactly, they're people just like us and deserve to be treated like one." Tony continued. "I'm with you all too. No one deserves to be treated no humanly for just being themselves." Nat said.

I felt pure happiness, my heart stopped aching and started to beat fast. I never expected for this kind of opinion from the team.

Wanda looked at me and tilted slightly her head at me. "Y/n? Would you mind if we talk for a second?" Wanda said. My heart started aching again, thinking of the worst. "S-sure" i said. "We will be back soon everyone!" Wanda said.

"You better be honest with me now." Wanda said. I gulped and stayed quiet. "Y/n, you've been my best friend since day one, there's nothing you could say that would make me-" I cut her off. "i'm trans." I mumbled fast. She looked at me. "I'm sorry? i didn't quite understand that." She said.

"I am transgender Wanda." I chocked out and closed my eyes, feeling threatening tears to come out . I felt a soft hand on my face softly caressing it. I slowly opened my eyes and got greeted with a huge smile growing in Wanda's face.

"Can i hug you?" She asked. i sniff, "don't ask that dumbass." I said and quickly pulled Wanda for a hug. I hug her so tightly, tears leaving my eyes. "I'm so proud of you Y/n" She said. "You, having enough strength to tell anyone this, and i am so beyond happy that you found your truly self out!" She continued.

This felt like a dream, an amazing one. She pulled away and held my hands. "Ready to tell the others?" She asked. . I nod and said "One more thing actually, i will use he/him pronouns from now if it's okay." I said nervously.

"Of course it's okay handsome, I can't tell you how proud i am." She said and i smiled at the nickname. "I'll be standing right next to you the whole time." She said. "Thank you, i am so grateful for you." I told her.

"Look who's back!" Nat said. "Sorry for the wait everyone, and thank you for waiting, so as i was saying We deserve to be accepted! To be treated like Human. WE ARE HUMANS TOO." I exclaimed. Wanda held my hand smirking at me.

"As a proud part of the LGBTQ+ Community i wanted to tell you all that i am Transgender. And i'll be using He/him pronouns, i won't change my name. Oh and I wanted to show you all my new badass haircut." I said. Everyone's face was different, Nat was smiling guessing she already knew i mean she's an Agent and an Assassin. Steve and Tony cheered at me together at the back, Clint and Bruce were eyes widened then started to give me reassurance smile. And Thor.. well he fell asleep, God things.

I took my beanie off showing off my haircut. Everyone's eyes widened. "Fucking handsome." i heard Wanda mumble under her breath. "He look amazing!" Tony said to Steve. "He does now doesn't he." Nat agreed. They were loud supporters even Thor God of Thunder woke up. His face was full of confusion but tried his best by hearing what other chanted.

"Little boy y/n! marvelous haircut you got there!" He said. I chuckled. "Thanks Thor, appreciate it, actually i appreciate all of you really, i never thought i will have this strong supporters besides me like you all. Thank you i am beyond grateful for you all." I said between happy tears.

The team came one by one to hug me and tell me how proud they are, this definitely one of my best day ever i couldn't have asked for a better gift than having my friends accept me.

"We love you Y/n." Wanda said and gave me a kiss on the cheek, i went red hoping she won't notice "Oh uh i'm sorry are you comfy with me kissing you there?" She worriedly asked. "More than comfy." I smiled.  "Such a flirt." She joked.

Thanks for this request i hope you all like this:)