Who is that?- Natasha Romanoff

Okay so i though about trying something new and write a horror one, it might be not scary cuz it's my first time so bear with me!! Enjoy<33
Oh btw Nat and Y/n are live together they are retired avengers and this won't be about avengers. Just Nat and Y/n with a horror story

Y/n's pov
Me and my wife just came back from Halloween, we were really exhausted so we both took a shower. When i was done, Nat went to shower. She closed the door, I changed into my pajamas.

Just when i was about to get a blanker i heard some really strange noises.. Like footsteps but more rough. First i was like it's probably the neighbor above us so i carried on my way to the bed. I dropped down the blanket when i heard the exact same noises. I turned around quickly but saw nothing and no one.

"HALLOWEEN'S OVER KIDS!" I shouted. Suddenly the lights went out. "fuck what is happening." i mumbled. It was blind dark i couldn't see anything so i started searching for my phone blinded by the darkness. As i started to tap on the bed trying to search for my phone, i felt a strange thing that i just touched.

It wasn't a phone for sure. It was cold like super cold. I quickly backed away from it but as i went more far the coldness came with me too till i hit the wall with my back, causing a loud noise. "Everything's okay my love?" Nat asked. I could barely form a word. "Y- yes hun!" i said.

It was still really dark so i stood up and tried to get to the light switch, the coldness suddenly hit my body but i ignored it and still trying to find my way to the light switch. I found it and i switched it on, the lights came back. I sigh in relief when all of sudden someone touched my shoulder.

I pulled my knife out of my pocket and turned around. Just to see my wife. "Oh god Nat you scared me!" I chuckled. "You look like you just seen a ghost babe." She said. we both smiled.

"We should really go to sleep now i am so tired." Nat said i nodded and we both made our way to the bed and lay down, slowly drifting off to sleep. But my beauty sleep didn't last long as a sudden cold wind hit me.

i tried to find the blanket i put on the bed but it wasn't there, not anymore. "Honey, where's the blanket?" I quietly asked my wife. I didn't get a respond, she's probably sleeping now. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

The wind was getting stronger and stronger and colder. Fuck this.

I stood up, making my way to the window, We might accidentally left it open. Yep i was right i quickly closed it but as soon as i closed it i heard the footsteps again. It was getting louder by time. I got my gun from under the pillow ready to strike

I heard the door crack open and i said "Who is that" while pointing my gun somewhere at the door. "I'm not afraid to shoot." I threatened. But when that something even turned on the light it was none other that.. My wife. "Woah y/n why the gun? Someone broke into our house?" She asked. I was so shocked wait..

I quickly looked at the bed seeing it empty. Who the hell did i just kiss then? Who the hell were there besides me?
"Where? where were you?" i asked her.
"I was just in the bathroom babe, are you okay? What happened that you almost used your gun?" She asked now concerned.

"I- you might think i'm stupid." I shook my head. "No no i would never, tell me babe." She said with a courage smile. "N-nat i think someone is-" i couldn't finish the sentence. Nat tilted her head. "Someone is who?" She asked.

"Someone.. someone is in our house." I finally chocked out.

So im planning on a part 2? if you'd like it please let me know🤍 Have a wonderful day<3