Easy On Me- Wanda Maximoff

Y/n is 17 years old!
Warnings: mention of sh, cussing
Summary:
You're the famous Wanda Maximoff AKA Scarlet Witch's adopted kid. Now that i said this, you may think your life is easy.. It's really not.
Please read this while listening to that👆🏽 song. I put a 1 hour cuz why not lol okay enjoy it!!!!

Flashbacks..

"YOU PUT THE MISSION IN DANGER!" "we almost lost because of you!" "Get yourself together kid!" "Do better."The team yelled. "You dissapointed me." My mom said. i just looked down. Yes i almost screwed the mission but i'm still a kid who needs training and help. I still can improve.....

This is the day! I've been trying to study as hard as i could  this whole week for this test. I want to make my mama proud. The other day the teacher started to say the results. "Y/n Maximoff you got a C, it's good after the bad grades. Keep going!" The teacher said. I was happy and dissapointed at the same time.

After i got home my bestie Nat hugged me. "Hey bae! So what grade you got?" She asked proudly. She knew how much i tried to study. "I- i got a C.." I said looking down. "Why sad? It's a good grade y/n you will get better i'm so proud-" Nat started. "C?! Really y/n?! IT'S NOT ENOUGH!" My mom yelled.

"I-i'm sorry mama i really tried i really did." I stuttered. "Then try harder." My mom spatted. I nodded while my eyes started watering, and started to head to my room....

My bf/gf just cheated on me after i found out all i wanted was my mama's comfort. "Mama can we talk?" I whispered. "I really can't right now.. I'm busy." My mom said without even making an eye contact. "Of course you are." I mumbled. "What was that y/n?" She asked now looking at me. "n-nothing i'm going to study." I said....

After days my bf/gf cheated i really had no motivation to do anything. Natasha and Peter always made sure that i ate and drank but after every meal i went to the toilet and made myself throw all up. Today i decided to go down to the kitchen to eat even a little because i looked like a mess.

When i went down i saw my mama and Vision making food. "Hey mama." I said. "hey." She said and continued her conversation with Vision. "Can i have some?" I asked pointing at the paprikash. "I swear this kid is always eating." I heard Vision whispering to Wanda and they both chuckled. She then handed me the soup. "never mind i already ate" i looked down and went back to my room.

"Y/N WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CLEAN YOUR DAMN ROOM?!" My mom yelled at me. "I'm sorry mama i'm trying my best i just have no motivation-" I started. "CUT THE BULLSHIT! stop the self-pity! I though i adopted the right kid. You're nothing but a disappointment. No surprise why you're parents left you." She yelled.

"M-mama? You don't mean that.. Please say you didn't mean that." I sobbed out. "Oh but i did!. Now stop crying it's pathetic and start to clean your room!" She said leaving the room. I think it's obvious.. her words hurts me so bad it did a big hole in my heart. Her mission didn't go well so she decided to put her anger on me. At least now i know the truth.

I've been clean (Sh) for 2 weeks now. Only Nat knows about this. "Nat i'm 2 weeks clean" I said proudly. "Yes love i'm so proud of you!" she said hugging me. "Thank you" I whispered. I looked up and saw my mom looking at me. "mama-" i tried to say. "You're so pathetic y/n. You live in a big house you have all you want!" My mom yelled and walked aways. I broke down. "shh i'm so sorry y/n" Nat said with tears in her eyes. "The only thing i want is her to show me love Nat." I sobbed. "I know baby i know." She said, rubbing my back.

Present
We are on the battle field against Thanos and his army. I saw Tony trying to take the gauntlet from Thanos but Thanos punched him and he went flying. (hehe)

Thanos was about to snap but i quickly ran to him and trued my hardest to take off that gauntlet from his arm. Successfully i did it i put it on mine and the power was too much to handle but somehow i managed it.

I looked up seeing my mama running towards me. "Y/n don't you dare please!" She said. I gave her a weak smile. "You said i'm a disappointment so let me make it up mama." I said tears in my eyes. "Honey please no i need you! I love you. You know i didn't mean that." She said tears in her eyes.

"Your words.. That you gave me everyday. Reminded me of how worthless and pathetic i am.But it's okay i get it you're right." I said. "y/n?" Nat whisper-yelled. "Thank you for everything Nat and please take care of Peter." I said. "I love you mama i always have and always will." I said and snapped my fingers together.

I immediately fell on the ground. "No.. my baby not my baby.." I heard a familiar voice. Mama. She kneeled down to me holding my hand. "please forgive me honeybun mama loves you please don't leave me." she sobbed grabbing my hand tightly. I felt my eyes getting heavier. I knew.

"I f-forgive y-you mama. I-i'm sorry i-i couldn't b-be the c-child y-you wan-wanted." i struggled out. "No no you always the child i wanted baby i promise! I've been really bad to you my love and i'm sorry i'm so sorry-" She kept apologizing. "It's okay." Was the last thing i said before shutting my eyes.

Wanda's pov
"I'm so so sorry" I apologized. How i didn't realize the damage i did to my baby? I'm so stupid. I rubbed my eyes because i couldn't see properly anymore cuz of the tears and when i saw y/n's eyes closed my heart stopped. "N-no baby please don't you can't no! Not before me GOD WHY!!!" I yelled while tried to search for any pulse but it was unsuccessful.

At this point i was sobbing into my baby's chest. I kept apologizing while crying hard. After a while i looked up seeing the whole squad on their knees. Nat arrived too. "I-is she?" She asked while holding her heart. I couldn't form a word so i just nodded.

My baby is really gone.. and it's all my fault. I was never there for her when she needed me the most and i hate myself for it that i just realized it now.. too late. Now there was nothing i could do.

Not me crying while writing this haha.. Hope u enjoyed it! Take care baes! please vote❤️❤️