Psychopath- Part 2.

Warnings: Strong words. Mentioning rape. I think that's all. Enjoy loves❤️

Y/n's pov
I didn't even tell you guys about my parents hah. My mom died giving me birth, and dad.. well he always blamed me for it. He hated me. But i got my revenge. Let me tell you my story.

Flashbacks.
Y/n's pov
"YOUR MOM DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! Why? Why her? WHY NOT YOU!! You are just a worthless bitch who will be nothing." My dad yelled at me. I'm 7 years old. My mom died giving me birth and my dad is a big alcoholic because of that. I lived with my grandparents but when they died, my dad took me

He use to beat me with his strap and throw beer glasses on the floor. Which of course i cleaned up everytime. Again.. I'm 7 years old.
"COME DOWN NOW!" My dad shouted at me. I was in my room curled in a ball. I knew what was going to happen. I knew if i don't go down to my dad he'll punish me even more. But i froze. I couldn't move. That day, he beat me till i fell unconscious because of the pain. I'm guessing our neighbor called the police. They took me to the hospital.

The revenge.
I grabbed the man that once i called my daddy. I put a bag on his head and put him in the car. I knew exactly where should i give my revenge for him. So i drove there.

I lift him up, well i'm strong. And went in the abandoned  house and opened the door. The whole place was a big mess. The furnitures were still in the exact place. The place i called home was still looked the same. I went deep into my mind thinking about the things has happened here in this house. "W-where am i?" Suddenly the man asked. "Oh you'll see." i said. "W-who are you? Why are you doing this?" He kept asking. "Hah you don't know me? That's a shame." I said.

I grabbed on of the old chairs which surprisingly still in one piece. I sat father down and pull off the bag. "Now you know me?" I said smirking. "N-no i-i don't think so ma'am." he said. "OMG! MA'AM? Father since when you were so kind?" I said laughing. "Fa- y/n? wow you grew up my child." He said now smiling. I guess i know where i got the psychopathy.  "Don't call me that. Now after this sweet reunion i should remind you what you did to me yea?" I asked teasingly.

His smile dropped which made me smile more. "I-i was drunk i didn't think okay? You know i love you come on!" He said manipulatively. "Oh daddy.. I loved you i really did but you only showed me hate. And caused pain. So it's only gonna be fair if i do the same." I said.

I pulled out a strap. Yes, i love straps. I looked at my father deep into his disgusting eyes. "Is this familiar to you?" i asked. His eyes went wide seeing the strap he used to beat me with. "I guess you do." I chuckled. "You're still live your life like nothing happened! And i'm living my shit life! One of the reason is BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head revealing my old scars that the man gave me. "Battle scars they say. Right?" i said.

My father couldn't even form a word he was helpless and scared. I loved every second of this and i'm just getting started. "You know.. After mom died.. I WAS the one who cleaned up after YOU! I WAS the one who cooked for you! I WAS the one who took care of you and FIND you sleeping in the streets drunk! I-i really cared and loved you! Even after the things you said!" I yelled and felt tears fighting to come out.  "And i-i did this all at the age of 7! age of fucking 7! After one year i got raped! And i can go on. So don't tell me your life is worse than mine.

I saw my dad crying. Pathetic. "Aw why the cry?" I asked with a evil smile. "I-i uh-" He stuttered. "I agree." I said and with all my strength i collect the strap with his stomach. I kept hitting him till the chair cracked and he fell down. I laughed at his red puffy eyes. "YOU ARE WORTHLESS DAD!" I said laughing.

"P-please stop hurting me please i-i'm sorry for everything!" He sobbed. "Oh man just what i said to you. What you're sorry will do?! give my childhood back?" I said. And continue to hit him in everywhere i could. He fell unconscious from the pain. "Hmm i love revenge." I said smiling.

I started pouring oil all over the place and of course all over my father. When i reached outside i quickly shot at the oil on the ground and started running away as fast as i could. When i was far enough a saw the whole house which was my home was on fire. With the man who took away my childhood. I smiled at the sight and took a photo of it.

 I smiled at the sight and took a photo of it

Then i called the fire department.

Revenge ends.

Y/n's pov
So that was the story of my parents. I'm sure my dad died. Okay see you soon!

Okayyy that's it! Please give me feedbacks! If you like it please vote❤️ Part 3? I love you 3000✨❤️