Red Room-Natasha Romanoff

Warning: none i think.

3rd person's pov

They were kids. Y/n,Natasha and a lot more little girls who's childhood got taken away.
Trained to kill, made to be heartless.

Y/n and Nat are good friends and they are really close. Both went through a lot in such a young age.

Let's get back to where this all started....

10 years ago

"I want her, and her." Dreykov ordered pointing at two young girl. "Nat? What is going on?" One of the little girl asked shaking. "y/n you need to run NOW!" She whisper yelled. Poor y/n was so confused by her friend but listened to her.

Sadly she didn't go far because one of the guard grab her arm tightly. "Nooo!" y/n yelled. "She's too young, please." Nat pleased. "You started it even younger. Get them." Dreykov said.

5 years later...
Natalia was always here for y/n and tried to protect her with all costs. One day after a training where all of the girl had to shoot a man to prove that they're ready for bigger things in the future.

"I can't take this anymore"Y/n whispered

"I can't take this anymore"Y/n whispered. "What do you mean?" Nat asked. "I- i don't want this Nat i just- i just wanna go home." y/n said tears in her eyes. "hey sh sh please don't cry, i'll be there with you i promise okay?" Nat asked while rubbing y/n's back.

she nodded. "We will escape somehow, and then live our life together." She said. "Thank you Nat for everything, i love you." Y/n said and hugged Natasha. "I love you too." Nat said.

2 years later.. (we love time skips)
all of the girl were in ballet class well.. expect one. Natasha. Y/n was really worried about her,  she only could think about the worsts.
"Have you guys seen Natalia?" y/n asked. "You didn't hear? She escaped. Now she's living her own life." One of the widows said. Y/n froze. I mean she did promise y/n to escape together, but she left her.

1 years later...

Suddenly the alarm goes on, all the widows stopped what they're doing and grabbed their batons,widow bites and started to make their way to Dreykov's office.

We're arrived but before we could do anything the whole red room building blew off. Y/n tried to grab on something and she successfully did. She saw the rest of the widows either falling or on the floor died.

Y/n's eyes only searched for one person. Natasha. She's nowhere to be seen. The building started to fall again this time, Y/n fell too, so far from the ground.

Suddenly while she was falling she felt something touching her. Y/n opened her eyes and she shocked. "Natalia?" She asked. "I'm so sorry y/n. This was the only way." Nat said while giving y/n a parachute.

"I love you y/n." Nat said and she let go of her so y/n can arrive to the ground safely. There was some guards left who were shooting .

Nat arrived to the ground and took down the rest of the red room guards. Then she started finding y/n as quick as she could. "Thank God y/n, are you okay?" Nat said while kneeling down to her.

"You're upside down." Y/n said. Nat chuckled. "Can you stand? Let me help you." Nat said. After they both stood up, y/n started. "T-they all died Natasha." She said tears forming her eyes.

"I'm so sorry i- i couldn't do anything y/n i promise." Nat said also with tears. "I should've come back for you sooner and i hate myself for this." Nat said while hugging y/n.

"You did what you had to do Nat. It's okay." y/n tried to comfort. They both pull away and looked in each others eyes. Nat went closer to y/n and pit her forehead against her.

"I love you too." y/n said which made Natasha smile. "Fuck it." Nat whispered and pushed her lips to y/n's. Y/n quickly returned it without hesitation.

Kinda happy one? Hope u enjoyed it baes,besties❤️ please vote if u liked it😊 take care ily🥺