Chapter 20 🤭

Pls vote and comment

This chapter and last was kinda weak but I'm working on it, I got some drama going on that will continue on in other stories. *wink wink*

Saturday, December 9th, 2056

Julia

So...I moved in with Julius, and I regret it. Veronica's been coming every day with expenses for the baby. She's only now eight weeks pregnant and doesn't need half the shit she's asking for. She also asked that Julius put together a crib, one glance from me, and he said no. She doesn't need him for another nine months.

And because she is 'coincidentally' at every dinner, breakfast, and lunch date Julius and I have, we decided to have a court wedding and do a wedding when Veronica gives birth. We don't want her crashing the wedding with her stupid excuse that she is pregnant with my husband.

It's annoying because Priscilla had to go to France. Because Aunt Winola and Bentley aren't a part of the mafia, Penelope, Oakley, Oliver, and Priscilla are only trained because of Delora's threat and aren't actually in the mafia. Julius, his siblings, Iskander, Ivan, Burgundy, and I are because of our parents. Cillian also because his father is in the Irish mafia. So, Priscilla's a cute waitress at a cute cafe in France. She's not alone, though; Julius's cousins, Fairy, Soren, and Silas, are also in France, so they can help her.

She wanted a fresh start because of Weston. Weston, that stupid cheating bitch ass bastard, that manipulating whore, a stupid short ass man. Weston's a fucking five-foot-three insecure man who likes to assert his dominance on women because he can't man the fuck up around real men.

I'm beyond pissed. My dream wedding is now reduced to a court marriage.

Julius smiles at me sheepishly. "We're married now."

I glare at him. "We signed a certificate and kissed. I'm not even in a wedding dress."

Julius interlocks our fingers. "I still love you." He winks. "I know you love me."

I glare at him harder. "You're a cocky bitch."

"And you love it, sexy."

I rolled my eyes, and he sighed. "Julia, you know I plan on giving you everything you want, including the wedding of your dreams, but...it can't be a good wedding if Veronica crashes it."

"God, I hate you."

Julius smirks, kissing my neck. "Let me make you happy on our official wedding night."

"Fine, then, I want to ride you." I quickly say.

"Your wish is my command."

He takes out his beautiful nine inches, and I force my jeans off to straddle him. Julius grabs my waist and forces me onto his dick.

"Oh my–!" I moan.

I hold onto his shoulders as he drives into me, sucking on my nipple; I throw my head back and moan a little too loud as I feel him hit my cervix, making me tremble in pleasure.

Julius takes my underwear, shoves it in my mouth to shut me up, and continues to ram and rearrange my insides until I'm whimpering and signaling that I'm going to cum.

He groans as my insides clench around him as I came, but he doesn't let go. He keeps going. My body bounces back with each hard thrust, repeatedly hitting my cervix now. Julius grabs my legs and pulls them up, so I'm now in a very compromising position of falling, and hammers into me from a new position as my eyes roll back, and I cum again, this time milking his cum too.

"I love seeing your eyes roll back." Julius smiles like a crazed person just before kissing me.

"You're crazy."

"And you love me."

"You love me more." I retorted.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Sunday, December 10th, 2056

I smile. "Aw, he's so cute," I said, looking at the five-year-old boy. He has more African American genes from his grandmother than his father.

Now that I think about it, Iskander and Ivan look more like their caucasian father than their black mother.

Renata sighs tiredly. "He's been through a lot." She says, stroking his hair as he sleeps.

"How so?" Victoria asks. "Has he been scarred?"

"That and he's never been to school, never had anything to educate himself. His learning IQ is that of a three-year-old. He has no idea what colors are, doesn't know his numbers or letters, has PTSD, and has a minorly scarred back. Whenever he has nightmares, Iskander cannot enter the room, not to mention his refeeding syndrome. He's at level three, meaning he can only eat tofu for micronutrients." Renata's eyes water, feeling bad for the little boy. "It's not even about my little crush on Iskander anymore," she sniffs, using the tissue Victoria gave her. "It's Kenji. He's only five years old and has PTSD. He has a stutter developed from abuse, nightmares, anxiety, and trouble with learning and didn't deserve that. Iskander has absolutely no fucking idea what to do when his son is actually running away for his life away from him in the middle of the night, and I know I'm talking so much, but the despair and guilt in my heart for this little boy is indescribable. He calls me his mom, and when he learns I'm not, I wouldn't know what to do."

Victoria and I both hug her as she sobs. "I'm going to call Penelope, I would call Burgundy, but she'd reportedly said she won't leave the hospital without her father," Victoria says. "We can have a girl's night and watch something sexy while we eat ice cream."

I nod. "And we can talk all day long about whatever you want because, honestly, you have so much stress on your back."

"Which reminds me that Iskander needs some ass whoopings," Victoria rolls her eyes. "I know you need help, but you need to be a part of that help."

Renata chuckles a bit as I laugh. "Victoria, I don't think you've ever been whopped a day in your life."

Victoria raised her eyebrows. "Trust me when I say my mother did everything in her power to not slap the shit out of me when I said some smart shit–that I learned from my father."

Renata smiles a bit. "My mom would just beat me. I would get in trouble all the time."

I shake my head. "My dad's disappointed look was enough whoopings for me, trust me when I say my dad's never angry, so when he is, it's not fun."

We all started laughing until, all of a sudden, Kenji started shaking uncontrollably. "Kenji?!" Renata runs over to him, his eyes roll back, and white foam comes out of his mouth.

"Call 911 now!"

Heyy

Kenji is bae for real, I'mma pray for him because why the fuck would Tomas do that shit to him? That's why he dead.

Questions?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVELIESSS.

Anyway, if i make it into the volleyball team updates will be less because my coach said some "y'all are practicing everyday except for sundays," and on sundays I go to church. But I still hope I make it, wish me luck!