Chapter 5

Pls vote and comment!!

Julius

"Open the fucking bag. I have places to be." Ares growls impatiently.

I rolled my eyes. It's fucking four am, and they decided to barge in to see what our father put in the suitcase for us.

"You mean in a woman's pussy or, let me guess, a club to go....fuck women?" Gideon yawns, taking my last donut from my fridge.

Ares rolls his eyes. "Fuck off, dipshit."

"Hello? You don't fucking come into someone's house and take their food." I complained.

"You know nobody here got any manners. Just open the suitcase." Cesar sits on my chair and props his legs up on my coffee table.

Victoria rolls her eyes, takes the suitcase, slapping Cesar's feet off the table, and puts the suitcase on the table before opening it. "Oh my god." Victoria squeals.

"Did dad....?" Cesar gasps.

"He got us personalized guns?!" Gideon giggles. "Damn, this is better than two cheeseburgers on the house."

Ares picked up a gun with the letter A carved into it. "Mom had to have forced him."

"I don't think mom would force him to get us guns. This is definitely dad." Victoria observes her pink gun.

I smirk. "I told y'all he loved us. These shits are very expensive."

"Stop saying that shit, you dumbass." Ares sneers.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Julia

Do I believe that Julius was genuine that day? Yes. Do I believe that he has feelings for me? No.

Julius has had every woman throw herself onto him since he lost his virginity. He's only into me because I never throw myself at him. Once I entirely give in to him, he's going to lose interest. Sure we've had sex, but he doesn't have me on demand like that girl.....what was her name? Veronica, yea, that bitch's been on his dick since high school, and she doesn't even know she's a booty call for whenever he's bored.

"Micheal, this mission is actually very stressful. The house is owned by two couples. One couple was found dead, their children missing and presumed dead, and then this couple exists in the database, but they've never taken pictures, don't have any family, and they don't live in the house."

"Well, where's the house?"

"Granada, Spain."

Micheal shrugs. "I guess you should go to Spain then." Micheal takes a water bottle from the fridge. "I'm going for a run."

When Micheal leaves....without kissing me, Oakley clears his throat. "You sure Julius is going to be happy he was here?"

I glare at him. "If you shut the fuck up, he won't know."

Penelope sighs. "Well, your clueless boyfriend's right. We're going to have to take a trip to Spain."

"At least we get to go to a beach." Burgundy shrugs.

"Yea, no." I groan, drinking my coffee. "There's no vacation for us."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"We're gonna have to go to Spain. Granada, Spain." I announce.

"Why?" Iskander asks.

"Because, big brother, this house we found is in Spain," Burgundy answered for me.