Chapter 10

Pls vote and comment!!

 double upload ehehe

Julius

Victoria told me that Iskander went on a date. Cool right? But, two hours later, I'm being told that Iskander and his date are being chased by Delora. We don't even know where the fuck he is because he threw his earbud out, and it got crushed. Then he called me talking about Delora's men coming to the hotel, so we literally tried to leave, but the luxury van that I paid for now has flat tires.

I don't know where Veronica is, nor do I know where Micheal is. Yes, I was looking for him because it'd make Julia happy.

Aww, so cute.

You think you're funny.

Then we got ambushed.

I'm currently in the middle of a shootout on top of the roofs of many houses.....with Julia. Everyone else was involuntarily split up.

I hid behind a chimney, reloading my gun. "Just great."

I'm shooting at nothing. They are also shooting at nothing. I'm gonna have to get up close. "Julia, get the crowbar right there."

Julia furrows her brows. "Why?"

"Does it look like we're getting anywhere with a gunfight?"

Julia picks up the crowbar and tosses it. "On your left."

I swing the crowbar powerfully towards the left, hitting a man right in the face. I smile, taking the crowbar and swinging it into his neck, killing him.

Julia takes a pipe and bangs it against another's head.

Amazing what you can find on the rooftop of Madrid citizens.

A pan? Wow.

How's your throwing arm?

I throw the crowbar right into the head of a woman and chuckle. I'm having way too much fun with this. I pick up the pan, smashing it into the man's face as he simultaneously stabs my shoulder, knocking him unconscious.

Consider him lucky.

Lucky?! He stabbed you!

I don't feel like carrying a body and throwing it off a roof.

Julia flips the last woman over her shoulder, throwing her off the edge. "Can you hear me? Any of you?" Julia presses onto her earbud. "Oh, thank god, none of y'all are seriously injured."

Julia nods before turning to me. "Oh lord, you have a hole in your shoulder." She gasps.

I would shrug if I could, but I'm currently trying to fight off the pain in my shoulder. "Well, I was fucking stabbed."

Julia closer inspects my wound. "Iskander's probably at Renata's. The others are already heading there. Let's go."

"How the fuck do you know where–"

"It's twenty-fifty-six. I have technology all around me and so do the police, so I suggest we get going."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Julia

Renata opens the door, and her eyes widen. "S-so many of you." She opens the door wider, noticing that some of us are injured. "Who are you guys?"