Chapter 18

Pls vote and comment.

Saturday, November 4th, 2056

Julia

Everything we went to Spain for seemed to have been fixed or disappeared, so we came back to New Jersey. We did find out that Cillian had sex with Delora in Spain, but he couldn't kill her. We told him that he didn't have to kill her because we understood his situation, but now he will have to at Delora's request.

Julius was able to transport uncle Ivan sr to a hospital here, and aunt Brandi, Ivan jr, and Burgundy haven't left his side. Iskander visits him daily, but he's busy with his son. He hasn't even visited Adele. I wonder what Renata thinks about this situation. What'll happen when Adele wakes up and finds out that her son thinks another woman's his mom?

We haven't actually been able to talk to Renata. She moved here with Iskander because he needed help with Kenji, and she's been doing that....but I think she realizes that Iskander's still engaged.

Anyway, we started dating. Julius and I had a little date, and honestly, I forgot about Micheal.

"Julius–" He cuts me off with another kiss, trying to kiss me and open the door simultaneously.

I giggle. "Julius, open the door first."

Julius opens the door, pushes me inside, and closes the door behind him. He hasn't been in his penthouse since we went to Spain because we stayed at a hotel for a few weeks because he was having it cleaned, but somehow his lights were turned on. None of us paid attention until we heard someone scream.

"Julia, what the fuck!"

"Julius, how could you!"

I furrowed my brows. "Micheal?!" I looked at Julius in confusion.

"Oh, shit, I forgot," Julius rolls his eyes. "I brought them back here after we went to Granada."

Micheal storms up to me. "You were fucking cheating?!"

I stared at him blankly. "You're not innocent either, you and that bitch!"

"You're just another whore he's using."

"Um...." Julius pretends to think. "No."

Veronica starts crying. "H–how could you do this to me?"

Julius rolls his eyes. "Bitch, you were fucking Micheal. I don't even want to hear it."

Micheal scoffs. "You're pathetic, Julia," he starts. "Who was there when you cried like a bitch, scared that you were pregnant? He used you for his own pleasure, and honestly, I should've done the same thing."

Julius doesn't hesitate, pulling out his favorite gun and shooting Micheal, making Veronica scream. "Shut the fuck up. You know what I do, Veronica." He says nonchalantly, wiping the blood off his face and grabbing his phone. "Cesar, come fucking get rid of this body. Don't fucking worry about it. Just get over here." He hangs up before looking at me, completely ignoring Veronica.

Damn, I wouldn't want to be one of Julius's useless whores.

"Julia, you know that's not true, right?" He caresses my face. "I love you."

I smile, sniffing back tears and nodding. "I love you too."

Did my heart pump more blood because he killed Micheal in my defense? Yes.

Do I care that it makes me sound crazy? No.

If a man can't defend you, then you don't need him.

"What the fuck," Veronica yells, punching Julius and ruining the moment. "You said you loved me! She's a whore. She can't give you what you want. I have everything you could wish for–"

𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑢𝑠 & 𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें