Chapter 6 🤭

Pls vote and comment

Julia

Monday, October 2nd, 2056

Julius is being very difficult for absolutely no reason. He has no problem with his little sister's boyfriend and almost immediately warmed up to him, but it's a big problem when I bring my boyfriend. He delayed the whole plane, and before we knew it, he had brought Veronica on the fucking plane.

I swear this man is so stupid.

I wasn't going to even sweat it. I wanted to be fucked. "Micheal," I whispered, putting a hand on his thigh.

"Julia, what do you want?"

I smiled seductively. "You."

He slaps my hand off his thigh. "I don't have time for your slutty ways right now."

I furrow my brows. Where is this coming from? "What are you talking about?"

He glares at me. "You've been asking for way too much in sex lately. I don't like it."

"I just want you to be a little less calm. Let's not fight; please take me to the bathroom."

I have my days where I get unbelievably horny for no reason.

"Don't be a desperate whore, Julia. Finish yourself off."

He's never been this way with me. I guess he's mad that I tried to tell him that he doesn't really satisfy me.

I brush him off and go to the bathroom to finish myself off.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I'm still in the bathroom and unsatisfied. It's been thirty minutes; no one noticed I'm gone, and my boyfriend hasn't come to just check on me.

Feeling dejected, I wash my hands, about to put on my pants, and leave when someone knocks on the door.

Finally, Micheal came to his senses.

But when I open the door, Julius barges in and locks the door, pushing me against the sink.

"Get off me. I'm not fucking you in a bathroom again."

I look into his eyes to glare at him, but he's already glaring at me....with such hostility. "Do I need to fuck him up? To break his neck to get it through his head, who he's messing with?"

Never have I ever seen Julius Vladimir Romanov so angry. He's always managed to keep his calm. "Leave Micheal alone."

"Leave him alone?" Julius scoffs. "That bitch you call your boyfriend ignored you, called you a whore, leaving you to satisfy yourself for the past thirty minutes." Julius chuckles coldly. "You wanna know what that son of a bitch is doing right now because he's definitely not thinking about you. He's flirting with Veronica."

I scoff, feeling embarrassed. "Fuck you."

Julius plants his lips on my neck, sucking on it. "I will do you that favor only because you asked."

I moan when he sucks on my sweet spot. "Julius, you'll give me hickies," I said, trying to stop him.

Julius rolls his eyes in irritation, pulling off my shirt and taking off my bra. "Fine."

He sucks on my nipple, biting and licking it before moving to the other as I arch my back. "Please."

He bends down, pulling down my panties agonizingly slowly. Taking a look at my dripping pussy, he smirks. "Well, he sure is missing out." He kisses my inner thigh as I do nothing to stop him.

"Julius." I gasp as he swipes his tongue on my clit.

"You better stay quiet if you don't want everyone to hear you."

Julius grabs my thighs, burying his face in my pussy as I moan into my hand. His tongue dashes across every part of me. It's almost impossible to keep quiet as he takes my pussy into his mouth and sucks on it.

"Oh, fuck, Julius." I bit my hand.

His tongue wriggles against my clit before he sucks on it hard. I nearly jumped off the sink. I hold on to his hair as his tongue enters my hole, pressing against my walls, and I completely explode.

"Julius, yes."

He stands up, unbuckling his belt and pulling his big, hard dick. I could come just by imagining how it would feel inside me.

So I spread my legs wider.

"So fucking hot." He murmurs onto my lips, sticking his tip inside me and pulling it out.

"Julius, please put it in. Stop teasing me." I whine.

And with that, he grabs my thighs and shoves his colossal dick inside me. He groans in my ear, thrusting deeply into me as I try my best to keep quiet. My eyes roll back at the immense pleasure I'm receiving.

"Oh, yes, please, Julius." I choked out.

"God, Julia, you're so warm." He grits out in pleasure. He wraps his hands around my neck and grinds hard inside me, and I feel the tears run down my face in pleasure. I was about to come.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck!"

Julius slows down. "You're not allowed to." He smirks, playing with my nipple. "I told you not to bring that stupid ass bitch here, but you still did. Think I would let that slide?"

I scoff. "Julius, you better start moving–"

"I am still your boss, capo, don, pakhan, whatever the fuck. I think you've forgotten whose boss."

This is hot. I like angry Julius.

"What if I do cum? Who's stopping me?"

Julius grins sinisterly. "Julia," he chuckles. "I'm taking this outside if you do. I will fuck you just how you like it in front of everyone on this plane, and I'm going to make sure Micheal Tractor has front-row seats. If you haven't already noticed, I'm a very shameless man."

He notices me visibly shut up and smirks. "Say something, Julia. I dare you."

Is he...taunting me?

But I don't say anything, and his hand slithers around my neck. "Exactly what I thought."

I yelp out when he suddenly starts to fuck me with short, deep, fast thrusts. He quite literally hammers into me, our skin slapping against each as my legs start to tremble from holding back my release and my moans. My eyes roll back as I start sobbing like a child.

"Please, please, please, I'm sorry, Julius, I can't–stop. It's too much!"

But he ignores me, slapping my ass as he pounds me with unrelenting force, reaching out to rub my clit, and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Julius, please, I can't hold it, I–ah!" I squeal, squirting my climax everywhere as my legs shake out of my control.

"Ah, fuck." Julius comes inside me.

Then I start to panic. Angry Julius is becoming a lot less fun. "Julius, please, don't do this to me. I tried to hold it."

Me, Julia Maya Moreno, begging is something I thought I would never do...but I've been underestimating Julius.

But instead, he wipes my tears and kisses my cheek. "I know. I just wanted to see your tears of pleasure." All previous anger that was boiling in Julius is now gone. "Get dressed, sexy. Your boyfriend's waiting."

I hope you enjoyed it.

writer's block is a very common enemy during the beginning of my stories