Chapter 7

Pls vote and comment!!

Julius

After seven hours and fifty-four minutes of sitting in a plane next to Veronica, we finally landed in Madrid, Spain. We decided to take a road trip to Granada because it's Spain, and we're not going to be working the whole time.

And maybe bringing Veronica because I was jealous of Micheal Tractor being with Julia was a bad idea. It seems like they had an argument about sex, and Tractor got mad cause he didn't satisfy Julia with his miniaturized dick. I don't even fucking know if I can call it a dick.

You're talking about it like you've seen it.

I just know.

No, you don't.

You know, I brought some of my mom's meds with me just in case I needed to shut you up.

All jokes, man.

Anyway, after Julia left to go to the bathroom, Micheal Tractor sparked up a conversation with Veronica. I couldn't fucking take it, but I wasn't about to waste my first bullet in my gun gifted from my dad on that bitch. So, I went to go fuck his girlfriend. If he can't take care of his girlfriend, I'll gladly do it.

I don't remember the last time I was angry.

I do. You were five and very jealous of Cesar and Ares.

I could never be jealous of Cesar and Ares.

But you were.

Oh, but I have the meds.

I like this woman. It's a weird feeling. I hate it. I can't fuck a woman without imagining Julia and immediately being uninterested in having sex with anyone who isn't Julia. Bringing Veronica was stupid. She's going to want to fuck, and I don't have time to be fucking with a soft dick.

Can you fuck with a soft dick?

No, it wouldn't feel good for both parties.

I'm sure Veronica feels good at the thought of me on top of her.

After we landed, we had to take separate rides, so Victoria, her boyfriend, Mani, Julia, and Micheal Tractor, were riding with us. Veronica's been talking non-stop, and I eventually stopped listening. I think she was asking me if I liked her shoes or was it her nails. Whatever, I'm trying to listen to Julia and Micheal.

"Anyway, Rebekah was talking about how Mike was fucking her sister and how disgusted she was–"

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" Victoria glares at Veronica as Mani rolls his eyes.

"I wasn't talking to you, ugh." Veronica flips her hair in my face, earning a snort from Julia as I take a deep breath and look out the window.

"Well, she was talking to you. It's been twenty minutes, and you haven't stopped to take a breath." Mani sneers. "Have some decorum, ho."

Veronica gasps. "Julius, shouldn't you be concerned about your sister dating this fuck up?"

I roll my eyes, and so does Victoria. "Veronica, Vicky is her own woman. She doesn't want me meddling in her life."

"All we ask is that you shut up so we can think. No one cares about Rebekah, or Mike, or Connor." Julia growls.

"Actually, I think the whole drama is very interesting." Micheal starts talking when no one fucking asks.