Chapter 2 🤭

Pls vote and comment 😁

Julia

When dad told me that my mother was pregnant by him...again, I was hurt, angry, and confused.... Like why would he sleep with her....yet again? But I noticed some things were off around my mother and dad. He was so uncomfortable around her and basically never even came close to her when Juniper was born. This time dad was the one who named her, or she would've been Juilette.

My mother's a narcissist, and I hate her guts.

I started wondering....if he willingly slept with her, why the hell is he so uncomfortable around her? And digging into his files, I found his investigation on what drug my mother gave to him and who helped her put it in his drink.

I. Said. Bingo.

That bitch was letting my papá take the fall for her actions, but....Juniper doesn't know the truth, she thinks our mother is kind and caring, so I can't kill that woman, not until Juniper's old enough to handle the truth.

As for Julius? He was there, helping me figure out my theory, so I gave in to him once, and I regret it. I always wondered how a sweet person like Bellamy could have such a vile son.

I hate him, I hate him so much, and I vowed I would never let him touch me again after he left five years ago. I was panicking, going through a pregnancy scare, and he....he had just left.

But here I am, in the bathroom, finger fucked by none other than Julius Romanov. "Oh my god," I moaned, fisting his Armani suit as he pumped his fingers in and out of me with so much force I was shifting.

"Damn, I missed this."- He groans, slapping my slick pussy as I squirt out my release, crying out.

Julius Romanov is rough, never gentle. Maybe that's the only thing I like about him....and maybe his hair, but his ego's already big.

"I want you inside me now."

Julius smirks. "Why don't you beg?"

I scoff, pulling out my gun and placing it on his chest. "Why don't you just fuck me, fool."

Julius's smirk grows wider. "Love it when you threaten my life."

"I–" I didn't even get to respond when he shoved his dick inside of me, pounding me into oblivion.

God, I fucking forgot I had a boyfriend.

Who fucking cares? Micheal can't sexually put me in my place like this asshat can.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Julius."

Julius grounds his hips into me, making me drop my gun.

He grabbed my chin and smashed his lips onto mine, fucking my tight hole until I clenched him, cumming all over his dick.

"Fuck, Julia, stop squeezing me." He groans.

He sets me up straight, hammering into my hole, thrusting deeply, chasing his release as I cry out. "Julius, fuck! Cum in me. I'm on the pill, please."

I don't know what got into me. I wanted him, and I wanted him now.

"Goddamn." He groans, flushing himself into me.

What can I say? It feels good being filled.

But, I come back to my senses. "Get off me, Julius."

He smirks, pulling up his pants. "I know you want me, Jules."

I roll my eyes, jumping off the sink and fixing myself up. "Just because I'm attracted to you doesn't mean I want you."

Julius furrows his brows. "That doesn't make sense. How can you be–"