Thirty One: Celebration

After dealing with Fyodor and the person that was responsible for the virus, Francis Fitzgerald who was the former leader of the Guild, set up a party in his yacht and the Armed Detective Agency were invited to celebrate. Though Junichiro was somewhat worried about that since they didn't bypass the president's wishes of not fighting the Port Mafia. Y/N dressed in a pink floral dress which ended to her knees. She had wore a pink flower on the side behind her left ear and topped her outfit with pink flats. Her hair was tied in a front braid which was on the left side of her hair, decorated with a pink elastic band on the end. Before arriving, Chuuya had asked Y/N why she had been hanging with his former partner quite very often, which caused her to explain that she understood her true feelings to Dazai. She explained to him that she did enjoy the ice cream talk. However, she realized that she was in love with Dazai, but she did tell him that she does not mind being friends with him. Chuuya was heartbroken, but he respected her. She thought back to the day she had spoken to Chuuya. She felt bad...bad that he developed feelings for her, but her heart belonged to none other than his rival.

Atsushi went to her and said, "Are you ok Y/N you seem off." "I just feel bad...it's no question how many men fall for me. Because of how beautiful and perfect I am. The realization that I can become that perfect wife. Rare beauty. But there were two people that loved me for my imperfections. Who was Dazai and Chuuya. He noticed how I kept hanging out with him, so many times. He had asked me if I do like him. It took a lot of thinking and maybe, Ranpo is right...maybe I do love him...but I can see how heartbroken Chuuya looked when I said I love Dazai. I just think back to that day and ask myself, am I even at fault for any of that?" She looked at someone who arrived. Her sister! Dressed in dark purple long sleeved, dress which ended near below her knees. Elisa's hair was in an elegant bun and she wore dark purple flats. As Y/N had a pink flower, Elisa had a purple flower in her hair. She let her sister use her hair accessories. How strong is this sisterly bond?

"Loving someone else than another is completely normal Y/N, if you love Dazai it's quite ok, it's not like your cheating on him or anything. So don't feel bad." Atsushi said smiling. "He's right Nee-San, plus it is quite obvious he loves you as well. So you should really talk to him." She smiled at her sister. Y/N had to think for a bit. Could she really admit this to the man she loves. Is she ready yet. Perhaps this was considered ok. From there she turns to her sister and nods before she walked outside to see him, outside. He was seen in a formal suit. A couple of different flowers appear on her head as a blush appeared on her cheeks. Oh how she wished she could control her ability around these times. Finally he turned to the girl and he smiled. "Hey looking as flawless as ever." He said. "You don't look to bad yourself Dazai." She smiled back before she walks to him. She did not bring herself a drink. "So it's truly over right?" "Well it looks like it. We don't know what else could come by you know." He stated. She always knew danger could be back before she knew it. "Hey Dazai..?" He turns to her. "You know..there's this something that I've been holding back for a long time." "What would that be?" "Chuuya, he confessed to me..and well I politely rejected him. I was told that I'm. It at fault because I love someone else. Is that even ok?" He had wondered who she had fallen in love with. Who had stolen her heart. If it was not Chuuya, then who was it? "Look, it is just how you feel Y/N. That's all. Don't worry." He said smiling. "But if you don't mind me asking, who is this lucky man Miss Perfecta has fell in love with?" Her breath hitched. She was standing near person she had fallen in love with.

But how was she going to confess it right here. Ok just say the truth. There's no going back, she thought. It's hit or miss. "He's....standing right next to me..." she said in a low voice. This caused the brunette to turn to her with widened eyes. "Y-you love me...?" He asked conforming. She nods her head. "I enjoyed every moment we spent together, your presence is very soothing. I realize why I was so worried when you were hurt back there..." she said looking out at the water. Near her palm, couple of white roses appear near her hand and then another hand was placed on top of hers. "Y/N..you changed me..lots. Before I believed what was the point of living if I don't have a purpose. Odasaku was almost the first person that I truly cared off, but when he left, you came around. So in a way of saying...I've fallen for you. Not for your appearance, but for your true self. It was true I didn't want you to suffer the consequences of being so perfect. I am trying my best to show my true self to you. In fact I'm willing to be wit you Y/N." He brought her hand to his and smiled at her. Her other hand went to her mouth. He loved her too! He brought her into a hug, he was truly happy now. He was always lonely, now he can finally follow a trail of flowers which would lead him to his love of life.

She bought her hand to his shoulder, and he had brought her down just a bit. A hand which caressed her cheek a bit before he leaned to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around her neck. From there, Atsushi and Kyoka saw the two and smiled. "They are so in love.." "yeah. I agree." He smiled.