Twenty-Two: An Interesting Date

After work, Y/N made sure she cleaned her desk before she could stand up and head to the elevator. There she meets Kyoka. The 14 year old waved at the female as she waved back. "What are you doing after?" The girl asks her. This caused Y/N to turn to Kyoka and say, "Oh Dazai wanted to show me something that's all!" She said waving off. This caused the girl to say, "He has feelings for you. He has never acted like this to anyone before. Not even all the woman he asked to do a double suicide with. I can really can tell he really loves you." She said turning to her. Dazai? Has feelings for her? No no way. There is absolutely no way in heck that man would love her. She probably thought it was because of her appearance and ideology that made her this way. She knew that possibly he would try to get her to be imperfect so he could possibly use her perhaps. She did have doubts on her mind.

Lots of doubts...

"No..No no impossible! He just wants suicide that's all! Yeah. You know how he is! I know that he would probably let go of me when I'm ugly." "No. Listen. I'm serious. Ever since you got kidnapped. He's been talking about you. How worried he was. And he never does that to any woman. Not even Sasaki herself. He is definitely into you. And you are lucky. Out of all people he does out act that way." She continued before the elevator went open. As she walked out, she waved Kyoka goodbye. Even though she was quite doubtful within what she has mentioned.

Back at home she looks in her lovely dresser for what she wants to wear. Her eyes caught the lavender dress, then towards a beautiful butterfly hair clip which could clip her hair together in a style she just thought off. Topped with lavender heels to finish the look. Within jewelry she decided some butterfly earrings would do. She may be considered to be a floral princess but she just wanted to do the butterfly look just for today. It has been said that a butterfly may be fragile, but it is such a beautiful creature. If Y/N can decide of a favorite insect, it would definitely be a butterfly.

So she quickly took a shower and then afterwards she put on this dress:

With this butterfly hair clip:

With these butterfly earrings: