Two: Dance of Grace

Kunikida kept punching the suicidal maniac who was known as Dazai. It was a common thing for the two to undergo this situation. But Kunikida has been harsher ever since Y/N came into the agency. See like many others, Kunikida does not see like seeing imperfections. However, looking at the roles Y/N plays, he sees that this is the ideal woman he had been looking for forever. He as observed her very moves as she works.

Yes, Y/N was very much known to be an ideal woman that everyone sees. Someone a man could adore. But unlike any other mother, she wasn't assigned a man to marry. She has read many books of many beautiful girls that are given a significant other once they become of age. Nevertheless, deep down, she didn't want someone to see her as a beautiful graceful girl who is ideal to many. She wants to know if he as a good heart, would stay with her no matter the consequences, and most of all, support her for what she really wanted.

She did not notice how Atsushi and Kyoka walk up to her with the shocked look on their faces. She didn't utter anything as she must be timid, quiet. Yep must be this way. Know your role, you must be perfect.

A perfect woman....

"H-hey Y/N, everyone is staring at you every time you enter in...it's like your Somme m-magnet.." said the were-tiger who was stuttering as he was speaking. Normally any girl would be shocked if they could be a magnet.

Not Y/N.

"Oh is that so, how I'm quite flattered." Again, that girlish giggle that gets anyone's attention. Kyoka deep down could see in reality, Y/N is not true of what she is. No matter how hard she tried to hide it. It was evident in Kyoka's eyes. But not wanting to be super obvious, she only smiled and said "you both should get to work." She said in a quiet tone. Atsushi and Kyoka were super confused but not wanting to get in trouble they obliged to her request.

Just as she was getting to the last of her files, a certain male appeared near her and said "Your quiet the flower you know." This made her turn to him. "Oh Dazai what do you possibly want?" She would say a bit annoyingly. "I think you know," he smirks. "Dazai I'm not up for a double suicide. Find some other girl to do that." She got up from her seat as she moved to a different area but to her bad luck he followed her. "Y/N...you're like the rarest out of all the flowers out there..." "your point? I know I'm pretty I get it! My life is effortlessly perfect I got it! Miss Perfecta Y/N" she said mocking around a bit.

No Y/N what are you doing? You are supposed to
Stay quiet!!!

He only chuckles before saying "Aha that's a nice ring to it I might as refer you as miss perfecta." She only left after he said that to his dismay. "Look I don't have time for such things. Now If you don't mind I'd like to leave." She said as she left the agency. Once she had exited the building. There it was....the admirers..

Oh how she had so many of them. She only smiled before walking to the center of the road before performing a small graceful dance to cheer them up. As much as she hated doing so, she had no choice. She used her ability to create flower trail around her before gracefully walking to some of the viewers. She had made a flower crown to some ladies and some bouquet of flowers for some of the men. All of them could just look at her like she was an Angel from Heaven. Oh yes, a graceful Angel she was. Her mother told her every night.

"You must impress everyone with your graceful skills. Everyone is looking forward to seeing your perfect self."

Perfect. The word she heard everyday. From her mother, from her admirers. Some members of the agency refer to her as the Graceful Flower. This is due to her ability and her talent of an ideal Japanese wife whom everyone wanted to marry. Little did they know how true Y/N was.

Even with her mother gone....she's still trapped in the world of perfection..