Thirteen: The Guild Interference

Even if the Port Mafia and Elisa were to interfere in the pretty girl's life. It would not matter. She was already healed. No bandages anymore. She shined brighter than ever. Was this a pretend to be a happy woman? Dazai, out of all people, has told her that she can do as she wishes. She could experiment how far the roots go up in her life. But could she do it now? Or whenever she calls for it. She was near the building with Atsushi and Kyoka. Her head was already clouded with so many thoughts. So many...

She doesn't know what to even choose. Could she upset her parent. Or could she follow her dreams. Marry whoever she wanted to marry. Things have changed around that time since yesterday. What was this? Was this a sign? She seen Dazai as a man who would play the hearts of all woman. This was indeed a true fact. A mafia executive. Demon prodigy. Yes, he tend to have so many rumors about him. Yet. He looked as if he wanted he wanted her to let herself go. To unleash herself from the pain she has ever experienced. But why?

"Y/N...?"

She turned to her right and saw Kyoka and Atsushi with a concerned look on their faces. She turned to them confusingly. "What might be the matter? I'm quite alright!" She replies in response. "You spaced out what's wrong? You can tell us anything..." Kyoka said in concern. "I don't know. I just don't know if I should continue being perfect. Should I try something new, should I ever expand my power? I don't like being the doll that I used to be..I want something new." "Yeah you should be whoever you want. We were worried about you being perfect. The struggle of being pretty and perfect does not suit you. Your heart really wants something else." Atsushi said patting Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N smiled before nodding. "Yeah.." she then walks out before looking back at the building. She looks at the floor near the agency building and creates spiky plants near. She starts laughing, this was not a fake laugh, this was her real life. She had the brightest smile.

"So this is what freedom feels like...I love it! I LOVE IT!"

She ran to the crosswalk while creating all kinds of plants while chanting "FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM!"

Everyone looked at her confused. What she doing? She was not being graceful, she was not creating roses. She was not creating lotuses. She was going crazy. One of boys said, "This is girl is nuts." Another said "Is she high?"

Of course Y/N ignored all of the comments. She was in her one world. Her own bubble, her dream world. Everything was perfect. Just like she wanted.

It doesn't have to to symmetrical or perfect. It just needs to be who she wants to be. She finally created a bed of flowers. She fell on it and laughed. It was real. Finally. She knows her true feelings. She doesn't have to fake it. She didn't care about her picture. She was happy she felt her true colors. She was happy...

She heard some laughing from familiar people. She looked to where the laughing came from and she her friends. Kunikida stayed quiet but deeply he was happy she let herself free. The admirers of Y/N look at her with disgust and confusion before leaving. But Y/N didn't care about that. All she cared about she cared about is finding her true self. And finally she did. And she was happy about it. 

Someone in the other side of the street was watching her. With a smile. He wasn't a good person, he knew that. But something deep down told him to help her. He knew Odasaku wanted him to help others in need. But he didn't know why. Out of all people, he was willing to help her. But he felt great about it.

Timeskip:

Back at the guild, lies Francis FitzGerald. He has heard all about three particular individuals. The were-tiger whom was a boy when he eyes the moonlight, a beast is what he becomes. That cannot be controlled. A girl who was 14, has an ability of a spirit that holds a weapon, known known as demon snow. A very powerful ability indeed, but she herself cannot control it. And lastly, he has heard of a beautiful rare woman who held the ideals of a Japanese wife. He did receive a photo of what she looked like, she was indeed a gem. What he did not know that the incident.

He had to figure out a way to get them.