Nine: A Request for the Mafia

The next day when everyone arrived in the agency, it was rather quiet. Y/n was in her usual wear, but instead of the flower in her hair, there was a back hair bow instead, a pink one to be exact. Regardless of what type of accessory she decorates her hair with, she still has the ability to make many fall under her spell. She may not control their minds but she can make them drown in her outside appearance. Naomi appeared and mentioned something. "Hey guys, so the port mafia had made a call to us, well a threat really. They know of the ideal girl that is with us and demands to bring her to the port mafia building." She said reading the instructions. Dazai immediately stood up to this. "Oh hell no Y/N is not going there! It's not even something worth joining..." of course Dazai didn't want anyone to know that. "Wait how do you know that they are people we don't want to get involved with?" Kunikida asked him. Dazai ignored the question and went to Y/N. "Look Y/N they might use you as an object. Your inside self doesn't matter to them. This happened to Kyoka not a while ago. It is not worth joining the Port Mafia." Dazai was not a man who cared about anyone. The only person whom he cared about was Odasaku. But he somewhat did care for Y/N. He doesn't even know why. Every time he sees her trying so hard to achieve her goal, he knew deep down that she really didn't want to be what she is.

Kyoka steps in and says "Dazai is correct, the port mafia well..used me as a weapon because of my ability..it was so bad. So don't get involved." She pats Y/N's shoulder. Y/N truly didn't say anything. Why did the port mafia want to do with her. What is with her that was special. She was only a pretty woman who can make anyone fall for her even without trying, whether a woman or a men, they fall under her spell regardless. The girl could only nod.

Hours passed by and now Y/N was on her way to her home, decorated of the flowers that would catch anyone's eye. But just as she was about to cross, someone had a hand on her shoulder, making her turn to that person's direction. "Dazai might I help you?" "Y/N look you don't have to force yourself to be, well. Perfect. I know you really don't want this." He said with a little bit of concern. "Look I'm not forcing myself, I'm only fulfilling wishes." "Y/N the mafia might use you like I said, if you continue becoming a man's ideal wife it could put you into severe danger." What was he doing? Was he really worrying over Y/N forcing herself to be the woman she did not want to be?

"Look Dazai my life is none of your business! What I worry about is not your problem. We are just colleagues in the detective agency. Nothing more." Yeah, that's right. Nothing more than just being friends in the agency. "But still" was all he could say before she walked off to her home.

Once she was home she set her purse down before setting herself down. She first grabs her journal from her drawer before setting it on her desk and writes her deepest feelings within it. She carries a journal as she cannot express her true hear with anyone. Even if she did they would think she was just a beautiful woman who is seeking attention. Yeah, that's what she didn't want. Of course many women believed that she was what she was to get attention. So this was the only way she could do it.

She closed the book before creating the look with her hand. She puts the book in her drawer. She was about to give herself some rest before she felt someone behind her. Before she could react she was knocked out with the weapon and carried away from her house.

But when she did wake up she was in in what was the torture chamber and there was a man she was unaware of.

"So your the rare beautiful woman who is in standards of Yamato Nadeshiko."