Thirty: The Plan

While the agency members were waiting on Dazai to finish off his time in the hospital, Yosano and Kenji were trying their hardest to calm Y/N down. Already the sides of the floors have been filled with thorns of a rose. She was crying, heavily. She really could not live without her younger sister. She was not an easy person to forgive but Elisa was everything to her. "Y/N..it's going to be ok. Elisa is going to be ok.." more spider plants appear near her feet. And suddenly someone familiar arrived. Dazai, former member of the Port Mafia. "Oh my goodness your ok. We need help. Ever since her sister was kidnapped, her ability came somewhat uncontrollable..." she said looking at Y/N. She looked up to see who it was. "Dazai it's you..." she whispered. She was relieved. He was alright. She had dried tears from crying over Elisa. He suddenly went to her and took her from Yosano. "It's ok Y/N..I got you now..she will be ok. We will save her." He pats her head. "Dazai you should not move too much. You might open that wound." She said calming down a bit. She truly felt safer in his arms. "Don't worry about me Y/N your anxiety might get worse. Already you are disappointed and scared for your younger sister. More worry will get you to the path that can haunt you forever." He said before careering her cheek. "Now then, we must stop Fyodor and take care of the person responsible for setting the virus. Kunikida, you already got Katai Tayama to help right. His ability is perfect. If I'm correct he is an information broker. While this is happening me, Y/N, and Junichiro will take care of Fyodor." All the agency members understood and nodded there head.

.....

From the back of the truck stood Dazai, Akutagawa, and Atsushi. The reason for this was that Dazai felt it was better that the two would work together once again in order to stop the person who is creating the virus. "Dazai let go of me!" "Nope! Apparently you two need to work together once again. In order to fight that person responsible for not only causing injuries to the president and the Port Mafia boss, but also others that have been affected. Now then we are heading to an abandoned building. If you two can head there and catch up to the culprit we can deactivate his ability. Then the truck stopped and there stood Akutagawa, Atsushi, and Dazai himself. Later Kunikida came out and then after Dazai explained the instructions he turned to Kunikida and said "we have to get to work."

....

Dazai was leading Y/N to where he has found Fyodor. Apparently with the help with the former leader of the Guild, it helped the two to find him. It turns out that Fyodor was trying to seclude himself in a cafe. But it took Dazai realize gag he was hiding here. Y/N was walking trying to find answers towards her sister that was held captive. There she found something familiar. She heard music..it was getting closer. Could this be an answer. Suddenly she found Fyodor who was sitting on the chair with..Her sister who was having her hands tied together.

Elisa....

Her hand went over to her mouth. She was so angry. The first thing she wanted to do was to Dazai himself was in-front of the woman as he saw her about to strike a vine. He had used his ability to cancel it. He moved her a bit away and said "LookI understand you want to kill him but..you need to calm down for now. Especially because he can see it." He stated before Y/N hesitantly nodded. And then he talked through his device before he got up and before he knew it. He stopped, looking as shocked as ever before his eyes darted what was behind him. Dazai sitting on the chair with some tea. "Hey there, Nice Cafe huh?" Fyodor turns to him with the same shocked look on his face. "I never seen you so shocked before. Don't you wanna know how I found you? You played my cards right. This lovely card was what helped me find you." There revealed the former leader of the guild, Francis Fitzgerald. Suddenly Y/N comes in with scary smile on her face. "I could kill you right here and right now, you hurt my dear sister. Did you lay a hand on her?!" Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to Dazai, his gesture was a way of telling her to calm down. She nods before she turns to her sister who was shocked to see her older sister. Y/N immediately grew a thorny vine to remove the rope that was restraining her wrists. And Fyodor, well all the guards pointed their gun at Fyodor. Ango who had been here as well said "Put your hands where we can see them" and Fyodor raises his hand up. When the guard went to try cuffing him, it hit Dazai. He turned to the guard and said "Hey don't touch him." But it was too late, a touch lead to his death. But he was taken outside. Y/N turned to her younger sister before the two hugged each other.

"Oh Elisa I was so worried, he didn't hurt you did he?" She pulled away and smiled. "Nee San he didn't. But im glad your here!" "It's all thanks to him." She said turning to Dazai. "Thank you. I really owe you for helping save Elisa." Y/N walked to him and suddenly gave him a hug. That same hug Dazai gave her after Elisa saved her. He happily hugs her back.

Mission accomplished..