Twenty Five: A Sudden Attack at Uzumaki Cafe

There Y/N was walking with her normal outfit within what she wears in the agency. She was on her way to the Uzumaki cafe as the other agency members were located there. She entered in, welcomed by the waitress that worked here. That same woman that Dazai flirts with. She assumed that he flirted with her so he would not have to pay for his tabs. When she saw her friends she walked to them and sat with them. The only difference was that Kunikida was not here. Not even Kyoka. "Oh Y/N perfect timing! How are you doing?" Yosano asked her with a smile. "Better than ever. I've been spending more time with my younger sister and now we are equal on our behalf!" She giggled as she said that. "Oh that is wonderful, I never knew you had a sister Y/N, I'm sure she's as beautiful as you. But seriously I have never seen someone as beautiful as you. And even if you are not Miss Perfect, you are still perfect even if you aren't by standards." The waitress said. Y/N had a real smile. The waitress was too kind for her own good. "Thank you, I really do appreciate that." She found a seat which was behind Junichiro and Dazai and sat there. Atsushi decided to sit with her.

"Y know it's kinda ironic how you decided to sit behind the man that you recently kissed. This is interesting. I thought it was just a fling but holy." The purple haired girl smirked. This caused her eyes to dart at Yosano as flowers appeared on the bench. "Yosano can we not talk about that please? It's just something else ok. It's not that big of a deal." "I agree..please..change the subject." The brunette said trying his best to not give out a flustered look but there was a tint of pink on his cheeks.

Next day..
(I could make a mistake here. That episode in the cafe where it was attacked. I think the agency members came in and and then the next time they came it was attacked and they beat the shit out of the attackers. Or was it a flashback from before. Whoever knows the answer please do tell me. But I'll write it as like they came, and then next time they see the attack.)

The next time they arrived, they saw it was an attack. Glass shards were everywhere, the lights were out..and there was nobody to be found here. Or so they thought. "What happened here?" Atsushi asked as Y/N looked worried as she looked around. "Oh my I hope everyone is ok...this is awful!" She kept walking. And there! They saw the owner and ran to him.

"Sir what happened?!" Atsushi asked as he and the other agency members went to him in fear. "An attack..unknown. I'll be ok..I'm just glad your ok.." this caused the agency members to look extremely shocked out of their minds. Every agency member had an insane look on their face. Suddenly Ranpo used his skill to find who was behind this.

"Oh I know what happened. Come along we can stop them!" He ran out to find the culprit as the other agency members followed. Y/N stopped for a bit to use her ability to grow bouquet of flowers before putting it on the owner's hand before Ranpo said "Come on we gotta hurry!" "Coming!" She ran outside.

Suddenly there was a big door which was extremely hard to open. But it was not for Kenji. With his ability, Be not defeated by the rain, he used his strength to pick the door up. For the first time, Y/N decided to act like a siren in the situation. A siren that can lure people towards attraction, just to kill them at the end. That doesn't sound like what a perfect pretty girl would do. But she would do anything to revenge on whoever dares to hurt that amazing cafe owner.

Ranpo understood the plan which Y/N was thinking about and whispered, "If you wish to lure them to your trap be our guest, floral girl. I'm sure your appearance is enough to make them fall in your trap." She smirked evilly in response. Suddenly the perpetrators saw the agency members in shock. How did they find our hideout. "It took Ranpo 5 seconds to figure it out." "But what about the security?" When they turned to the security cameras and there stood Junichiro with a serious look. With light snow he was able to attack around. "What about the armed guards? And there the guards were down, and one agency member was up. A certain white haired male. He turned around with a insane serious look on his face, none other than Atsushi Nakajima.
"We actually wanted to give you gratitude. You finally made things interesting here.." Dazai stated. "This is not over, I'll call the local hand and they will rip you to shreds!" The leader said having his phone near his ear.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOKOHAMA DO YOU? RULE NUMBER ONE! DON'T MESS WITH THE ARMED DETECTIVE AGENCY! YOUR ON YOUR OWN!" with that, the call ended. This caused both the agency doctor and the said ideal Japanese wife to giggle, it was not a happy one, but out of insanity. As Yosano turned on her chainsaw near the leader, the floral woman walked to the gang members and she touched their cheek in a said graceful manner while looking psychotic yet flirtatious. She was known to grab the hearts of many men. A giggle erupted as vines appeared under them tangling them up. A snap of a finger and thorns in then plunged in their skin, drawing blood as Yosano spoke,

"I understand you like ripping people's nails off, you have such exquisite taste. I'm going to enjoy this a lot more than you are.." and Yosano used her chainsaw and a unbearable scream was heard joining in the screams of the gang members that were under thorny vines....

Don't mess with these people. You will regret greatly..