Six: The Case of the Azure King

Another day.

But what was different?

Oh. Right.

See Dazai, Kunikida and Atsushi were of in a mission. Nothing to shabby. The case? She looked in for curiosity and found the azure messenger which was out on the loose. But who could it be? She stood inside as her appearance could be a distraction. But in many benefits, she had some times where she used her perfect graceful moves to distract as the detectives do their job. But today was dangerous to to such thing. So she remained inside as Yosano went to her to somehow give her company.

"Tired of the eyes aren't you?" She heard the doctor say suddenly. She turns her head. Yosano Akiko. The agency's doctor. The (H/c) haired girl could only just shake her head. She didn't want anyone to know of her struggle. All those nights where she had endless sleeps, how every night she struggles. All that anxiety coming in when she doesn't know what else to do any longer. Regardless of the case, she still held this perfect smile that everyone wished to see. Yosano of course believed Y/N was quite the girl who had a rare beauty. A beauty that catches attention of many. An appearance that make heads turn to her direction as she walks by. It was like a bunch of lovesick puppy dogs with a bunch of attention seeking women whom try their very hardest to become the very sight that Y/N held. Little do they know the real truth why Y/N gets so much attention...

And Yosano knew something was up. But she know by  heart that Y/N will not speak of it. She wished for Y/N to be true of herself. In fact, many agency members felt the pity of how much attention she received and out of nowhere she could be inappropriately touched. As Y/N got back to work, suddenly Dazai and Kunikida returned. But they were speaking some information and a woman they might have found.

"We were welcomed with others that were stuck in the tank. But we found one girl that was somewhat aware of the azure king. We aren't sure if she knows much of him. She is a professor at a university. She teaches social psychology. Y/N did not think much about it as Dazai spoke how he took liking to many women. Including Sasaki. She just minded her own business as the two continued talking. She then walked to the computer screen to see how Sasaki looked. She seemed to a young women who indeed seems to be a young professor.

She went to go check on Yosano but saw Sasaki. She saw how Sasaki immediately was shocked at her appearance. Perfect, ideal, quiet, timid, graceful....all of the qualities of Yamato Nadeshiko. She looks at her in slight jealously but regardless of how aware she was of Sasaki's slight glare. She smiled "Miss Sasaki? How are you feeling?" She said in a soft tone in her voice. "I'm doing alright thank you very much." She said in an uninterested tone. Y/N immediately ignored the tone in which Sasaki used on her and continued to smile like an elegant girl she was. Suddenly Dazai, Kunikida, and Atsushi also arrived.

She smiled lovingly as she said "well she's here if you wish to speak with her!" She said in a cheerful tone. "Alright thank you." Kunikida said as he went to her. "Well Y/N Sasaki went to my place to stay." Dazai suddenly said. "Huh ok your point?" She said in an uninterested voice. "Aren't you jealous Miss perfecta?" He smirks. "Why would I be when I'm uninterested in someone like you? Quit trying Dazai I'm not gonna be your ideal Yamato Nadeshiko. Find some other girl. Sasaki seems to be into you." She shrugs. Woah. Bold for a perfect girl to pull out such move. Sasaki looks at her in shock. "Well can you hear that Miss Sasaki, you can have this suicidal man if you want." She said walking off.

Was being in a mission really that dangerous...?