Prologue: I must be perfect, No mistakes

A/N: Since I do note like writing in first person and feel a bit weird in second person, this story will be in 3rd person all the way.

Ever since she was born, her mother refers her to the ideal girl that anyone wants to marry. She blooms as spring comes by. As a kid, she was always dressed so perfectly..when she comes out that door, heads turn to the cute and pretty girl. At that time, she must smile when this happens. No, not just that...she cannot smile only to that...every photo, must have a graceful pose with that beautiful smile she held...

In everyone's eyes...she was so perfect. Her mother acted as if she was living under her dream. Every memory, every moment, she wants her daughter to be perfect. No imperfections, no differentiation.

All those days were the time when her mother was alive...

There was a time, when Y/N was specifically 16, when her mother passed away, no. Killed. As her mother made sure if she was still alive, she must be a perfect pretty woman like how she raised her when she was healthy. On her death bed she spoke "It does not matter if I am not with you, you must continue to be a perfect girl, so a man would love to marry such a gem. Remember this my child. You must be perfect no matter what. Tell yourself continuously, I must be perfect, I must not make any mistake." with that her mother left the world.

That was 4 years ago. To this day, Y/n was currently 20 years old. She still remembers her mother's words. How she had reminded her she must be that girl that every other wants to be. That girl that any guy would want to be his. Now she works in the Armed Detective Agency. Her ability?

Her ability is called: Graceful Blossoms. Her ability is not only for missions but for also to draw attention as her mother before called it. Yes she was not here with her anymore but Y/N feels obligated to be that ideal woman in which her mother told her to be. But did she really want to be that perfect one?