Fourteen: Thoughts Present in her Head

She was casually walking while she caught some eyes which were in means of disgust or confusion. She didn't mind either way. But she somewhat heard a voice in her head. Nobody else has heard this voice.

Oh you are a disgrace. I told you to be perfect no matter what. You ruined this for yourself.

She shook her head. Don't listen to her anymore. She is not there to guide her off. Why worry about her when she is not even in this world? She did catch a glimpse of who was a little boy, he was hugging what was a stuffed animal. Who was this little boy? And what was he doing all alone.

The boy gazed at her with an evil smile, but why? She practically did nothing to cause any harm. He just smiled before leaving. Y/N was deeply confused but she moved on her way. So what she let herself free of her thoughts. All the spiky different plants represented her true colors, her true feelings. Alright, maybe it created a mess with the city and caused a scandal. A bit of a scandal. There was a reporter that was speaking about how there was a girl that was making not just roses and pretty flowers but also plants that no one else has ever seen. It was the most bizarre outcome within the incident. The girl was still very beautiful and innocent. But her power just went crazy, causing some people to walk up to her and ask her about her sudden move in the middle of the city. She casually tried to ignore everyone trying to crowd her. It was until a certain girl with red hair with pigtails was in front of her.

"Huh so your the ideal Japanese wife that Francis Fitzgerald really wants..he's not wrong about you. Your absolutely beautiful." She said looking at her. "I-uh can I help you?" "Oh uh no. I just recognized a familiar face. You see your beauty is what brought fame in Yokohama. Everyone is drawn in your beauty. Your power is quiet known as well. But it seems you have rumors...I saw earlier a crowd. But then again. You could be of assist." She smiles creepily. Y/N looks at her in shock before creating a vine to move away from her.

She kept moving from vine to vine back to the building and ran to the elevator quickly pressing buttons. She felt...scared. Who was that girl? And what did she want from her? She gets she was so beautiful. But why must she suffer the case. Just then someone called out for her. It was the president Yukichi Fukuzawa. "Y/N what seems to be the matter?" He asks her. "Someone i interfered. I don't know anymore. It seems I'm the reason everyone's in danger. My whole life is putting us at risk. I mean everyone is after my looks for an advantage. Should I ever quit?" She asks making others turn at her. "Oh please Y/N don't quit, we enjoy you being here with us. You're an amazing friend. It would hurt so much if you would have to quit. If you leave you would be in a world where people would look at you for how you look." Kenji said going to her. Yosano went to her to pat her shoulder "it's ok you can go whatever you wish. Don't worry about anyone that tries to bring your memories back." Before Y/N responded. Dazai took her in down the elevator.

"Jeez Dazai what the hell?" She said in a whisper tone. "Did you by chance encounter a little boy?" He said to her. "Uhh I don't really know but I think so...?" She replied. "Don't go near him, once you do you will be reminded of your worst nightmare. You will be traumatized. I just don't want you to encounter someone like him." He said with a bit of seriousness evident in his tone. She could only nod. Ok? So now he's warning her about a certain by that is known to traumatize others if he can. But why?