Ninteen: The Savior

Naomi and Haruna were sent for a mission in order to stop the guild. Where as Elisa went with Atsushi to help find Y/N. But to his demise, Akutagawa had to help as well. At this point the Armed Detective Agency cannot stop the Guild on their own. And guess what? Dazai was working with his rival, Chuuya Nakahara. Also known as another man whom has fell for Y/N. Not a new story. There were many men that love her because of her beauty and not her inside. Chuuya feels her pain, the struggle of perfection, the fact that she has a sibling that wanted to be her...without even knowing the true story of Y/N even gone through.

"You are telling me that she's been taken by the guild?" The orange haired male exclaimed to the brunette he hated the most. "Yeah sadly. It took a while to even figure this out. Yet I really do want to save her. Ever since she joined my thoughts is on her. I worry about her, I care about her happiness. That day when Y/n was back from the mafia after talking to her sister...I told her to be free." This is what caused Chuuya to growl in anger. He had a rival who also seemed to love Y/N like he himself does. "Oh don't even tell me you fell for her! There is no way in hell she's going with you. Did you even get your thinking correctly?! You legit date a woman and than leave her crying after! There is no way I'll let you be with her!" He huffed after saying his sentence.

This caused Dazai to look at Chuuya with a smile itself. "You think lowly of me. But honestly out of all the woman I caused severe pain. I really think different. You think I would leave her like how other men would. Despite the fact she never been in a relationship because her mom is a helicopter parent and based of what she herself is going through. Her mom wants to live in her daughter." "Wait seriously? That's what's happening? Y/N has a person living inside of her?" The look on Chuuya's face was quite shocking to Dazai. "You seem to love her Chuuya. That is quite interesting indeed. Maybe I do have a rival now." He mumbled the last part to himself.

So Y/N not only has one man who loves her for her, but two? How interesting. But who would win her heart? That remains in question. Currently she was kidnapped right? Who would be her knight in shining armor. That prince that would save her? Who would save her from her doom? Dazai has never loved anyone before. But he was willing to win her heart. He would do anything to make her happy. Yes he was thinking, how can he still live without a particular purpose? Could she be the angel that came down on earth to help him find a purpose of living?

Can this be a reason? Can he, the Dazai Osamu live for Y/N? Would he able to do everything in his power to take care of her. The way he wanted? This is definitely becoming a game for love.

As others were fighting against the Guild to protect Yokohama, Elisa was sneaking in disguise as Atsushi was on his way to prevent danger. See the guild has kidnapped Q to use his ability in order to destroy the city. As he was doing that, Elisa was dressed as one of the members and went to unlock the room where Y/N was held captive. What Elisa saw broke her greatly. There stood the so called elegant rose woman who was blankly starting outside. "Y/N..." she called out. This caused the woman to turn to her sister in shock. "Elisa...? What are you doing here...I thought I made myself clear. We aren't sisters anymore." "Please I'm sorry. I didn't know the whole story. I feel so guilty! Not a day as gone by as I thought of my mistake. Please just one more chance! I'll be a better sister! I know jealousy is a bad feeling! I was jealous of you not knowing you were forced!" She said hugging her.

"I don't know Elisa. I really don't...for now we must get out of here.."

"Now now! How lovely that we have two sisters that have reunited! That's cute! Trying to escape...?"