Twenty-Three: Was This a Dream?

The next day, Dazai and Y/N were avoiding each other. The reason they were doing this is because of their sudden kiss that night in the garden. Was this a mistake? How did that even happen? It came to a point where some people were quite confused within what has happened. Y/N touched her lips one more time and thought about last night. Yet she remembered what Kyoka had told her about how Dazai was different to her than any other person, mainly any women. This caused Ranpo to blurt out, "Oh it's because they kissed in the garden." Dazai turns to Ranpo. Curse that Ultra Deduction. He was too intelligent. It doesn't have to be for a mission for the agency. Even if there was a simple secret. Even Ranpo would know what happened.

Y/N let out a small gasp in shock before looking down. "You know everything don't you.." she said to him. "Oh yeah I do. That's how my ability works unfortunately." He said shrugging. "That ability is not gifted." Yosano adds. "Oh come on it is!" He said looking at her, causing her to roll her eyes in response.

Back home, Elisa greets Y/N. She didn't see her last night until exactly midnight. "Welcome back nee-San." She said hugging her sister. Y/N chuckles before she hugs her back. "So why did you come home late last night? Did you perhaps...sleep with someone???" She smirked as she saw a daisy appear on her hair. "Elisa! You know I don't do sex before marriage!" She exclaimed. "Just kidding hehe! But seriously you went out why?" She said. "Well it's just Dazai wanting to show me a garden that's all." She blushed a bit. "Oh I see but why are you blushing? Oh my gosh..what did you do..?" Y/N's face was a complete tomato. "It's not important Elisa drop it.." she looks away." "Wait..did you kiss him...?" Her eyes sparked as she asked. That's was when Y/N turned around as flowers appeared near her feet. She had a present blush on her face. Of course she did not know what last night's incident really meant. It was only an unconscious move made. "I must be going to Chuuya, he wanted me to buy ice cream.." she said changing the subject. "Oh sister, you know. I understand your doing this for a friend but it's kind of obvious you kinda like that suicide freak." "Elisa there's no way. You know he is another person when it came to woman. Even if I did. He would throw me away before I really know it."

Elisa came to take Y/N's hand.

"You're doing it again. You are putting yourself down. You should not do that. Does being perfect put yourself down? Did our mother make you this way. Did our mother bring you down like this? I know I am not best at giving advise but please you must have confidence of yourself. I want you to be happy. Don't worry about what others think of you."

Y/N could only nod. She was glad she was here with her sister. They may have been separated but now they were inseparable...