Twenty-Eight: Hospital??

Back at the agency, where she was watering some flower pots that sat near her desk. Everyone was there, working. It was a point that every single one of them was busy. It was no question that she herself was busy. However, she felt something was missing. She felt the suicidal maniac was not found. She had wondered where he had hopped off too. If she was truly honest, she did quite miss him. He really did have an affect on her heart. For once she could say, she was worried about his safety. Had he been kidnapped by the Port Mafia? Had he committed a double suicide with a beautiful woman? So many questions popped in her head.

Then suddenly, Atsushi arrived frantically and took a moment to catch his breath. Then he said. "It's Dazai-San! He's been shot. I think..he just fell down or passed out. He was taken to the hospital to get surgery. I just hope he would be ok.." he said out of breath. This caused the woman to stand up in great shock written all over her face. Her expression was evident that she was absolutely worried about him. She had hoped that his health would be in good shape afterwards. "Uh guys I need to be excused." Suddenly there she goes. Fast like the wind, or sonic the hedgehog has for those who have a thing with video games.

Kunikida wanted to stop her from running. But deep down, he really knew why she deeply cared for who he was called the bastard. Even Dazai had somewhat had an affect from her. He was actually working for once. Her presence actually got him to work all day. Even if Dazai doesn't know the meaning of why he deeply cared for Y/N's safety and true self, Kunikida could tell that Dazai indeed fell in love with her. It did break his heart. How another man has feelings for the same girl. It was no big surprise. Tons of men love Y/N. But even if he calls Dazai a lazy suicidal bastard, he knew that Y/N would do much better with Dazai than himself. He felt he did not have the time to love a woman, even if he wrote down the ideals of a woman and rejects that woman if he does not go with any of his ideals.

Perhaps this can get Dazai to stop his habits, maybe he could put all his attention to Y/N. But when he saw the way Y/N reacted to Dazai being in the hospital due to surgery, the way she reacted..it was like she also had true feelings for him. He didn't know why she would love him. But he didn't question it regardless. "She really loves him..." Ranpo also looked at the door that was wide open. "Yes she really loves him..and he really loves her...." He stated quietly.

There she was on the bench looking down, patiently waiting her turn in the hospital. There she saw a nurse. To her, she looked like an ugly woman. The girl seem to give her an annoyed look, just to be frightened when there were an addy of cactuses that were moving towards her. The nurse immediately ran off terrified by the smile that was on Y/N's face. An extremely beautiful woman who was scary in the inside. That's the woman she wanted to be. To use her ability as a way to threaten any female if they attempt to try to hurt her way in her path. She took out a book from her purse before reading the book Flawed, which was one of her favorite books of all time. This was a way to help her endure her anxiety. She couldn't help but think that possibly she truly has feelings for the suicidal maniac. But one thing she was definitely worried about was he could throw her away, but she does not know just yet.

Finally, she could arrive. She simply was called over as she was told she could visit him. She got up and turned her feet to the room where he was. There he saw her, his eyes widened. She had arrived for him. He was relieved to see her, if he could he could hug her. But he was not supposed to move at this point. So Y/N decided to arrive to him and hug him carefully. He hugged her back happily. Earlier the nurse came in and took away his phone but Y/N came at the right time to snatch the phone away from her glaring daggers on her eyes. The nurse just left afterwards. It was that same girl the nurse saw before. She handed the phone to him and chuckles. "Hey thanks but I think I deserve more for that" he smirks a bit. "Heh I was thinking on buying a gift for you but I was not sure what to buy." That led him to chuckle right after. "Oh Y/N I didn't want one anyway. But there is..something I want you know..."

"Uhh what would that be?" She asked nervously chuckling. He held her cheek for a bit before thinking to himself. He did a small nod before trailing his hand to her neck and brought her to a kiss. This time, she immediately kissed back. There was so much emotion back at the garden where he had taken her. A small date with so much meaning to the two. Y/N didn't realize how happy she was that day. She indeed had a passion for gardening and wanted to expand her life within saving others. When he deepened the kiss she suddenly pulled away blushing. "S-sorry.." "Its fine why did you stop?" "I don't do these things..before marriage...ehe." "We just only kissed you know." He stated. "Yeah but well..forget it. Anyway I'll stay here for a bit until you are better." She chuckles.

"I can enjoy some company." He chuckles