41

Jungkook was twenty six when he met Taehyung. His life was completely different from his present joyful life. He was just doing things that will make his father satisfied. He only finds happiness from his older friends but somehow he knows that deep inside him there is still missing. It was not enough.

He ignored this feeling because he believed that his life stays the same, nothing will change unless his father, Jungsun decides what he can do next.

When his father introduces the male that he will be going to impregnate, he wasn't really interested in him at all. He just goes with the flow and it will be done, same cycle.

He met Taehyung for dinner, for the first time in his life he felt a blissful feeling inside his heart. It was very unusual.

He saw Taehyung's physical appearance that made his self wanted to get to know him more, to know him inside and out, to be with him, he found new comfort.

The process of surrogacy went well, like his sperm count is healthy. Healthy and nurtured enough to create a new life — which is his son, Taegguk.

During Taehyung's pregnancy with Taegguk, he always got excited. To see and to witness his development day by day, to see Taehyung's tummy stretched into a huge watermelon. A certain excitement that he never felt when got promoted to be the next heir or CEO of their company.

He suddenly likes the feeling of buying Taehyung's cravings, each donut, cake and even the weirdest food combinations.

It's unusual, too peculiar for someone who never experiences engaging with other people unless they are employees and higher rank individuals.

Soon he realized that Taehyung dearly, confesses to him in inappropriate situations. It leads to Taehyung giving birth early instead of going to a hospital or clinic.

When he held his child, something inside him wanted to protect him and Taehyung.

It was then he realized how cowardly he can be to his father.

The time he regretted that he can't save them, losing Taehyung in the process.

His indecisive action takes him to a different world where he learned to do things from scratch to save his son from experiencing the same thing.

His escape made his father live his life crucially. Turning the living demon into a weak fox. Somehow, it is good for him.

Jungkook found Taehyung again, he found his home, his paraluman.

His life is better, so perfect.

He found his real mom, his father's situation but he is a grown up man. He handles things very diligently and gracefully.

A young and cowardly Jungkook is no longer the same. He was stronger and better, — & still developing himself to become the best father and lover to Taehyung, Taegguk and their soon to be big family.

Jungkook held his muse, his best life, his family and he will protect them.

Taehyung sighs as he looks against all the things scattered on the floor and beds. Today was the day they were supposed to move to their new home and his task was to pack all of their stuff.

He planned to donate his art materials to a local organization. He decided to stop painting and focus on his family instead.

Jungkook's salary is enough for them, so he takes the step to give up his passion and focus on taking care of him own family. No regrets at all.

He rummaged around his stuff from the past. He opened the box to see the photo album and some envelopes. He opens it to see his documents in the surrogate community. A familiar scenario flashes in his mind. The memories of being an orphan who was taught to carry a child, follow every rule of their clients and the community.

A heartache whom he left behind.

He picks them up to fire up later. It is not needed anymore.

The surrogate community no longer existed.

He then opens the album containing tons of pictures from his friends in the community, he wondered what kind of life they have right now.

The next page includes sonography when he is pregnant with Taegguk. What a roller coaster ride of experience.

The next pictures are of their experience in Namjoon and Seokjin's resort. Another happy memory indeed.

He took it and placed them to bigger boxes, this thing deserves to be stayed close to his heart.

He proceeds to clean up all the mess, Jungkook will be here soon to carry it out in trucks to deliver to their own home.

Jungkook raises his eyebrows as he watches his lover eat another slice of pizza after almost eating ten slices from the first boxes.

Taehyung does not have a huge appetite in usual days but today, it's weird.

He just probably tired from packing their stuffs.. or quickies. ...

Or probably feeding for two..

Taehyung watches in the window as they drive off to their new home. The truck of their packages following behind.

He then notices the old building, the Surrogate community building where his life used to be. It no longer opens, a yellow tag in the doorway stating that the place is no longer operating.

He smiled, all of this is because of Mingyu and Wonwoo's work. The bill was passed in the court, turned into a law where people will accept all the special males and females.

They now have freedom.

They can go to school, to colleges and work.

The patriarchal society vanished.

A freedom for him and all of individuals that have the same qualities as him.

Taehyung digs in his small shovel, creating a four feet ground and setting a small box. It was the documents of his surrogacy which he forgot to burn in their old home.

While Jungkook and the others were busy fixing the things, clearing out the stuff and fixing them in the right spot, here he is digging in their backyard considering the fact that his lover refuses him to help in anything.

he just goes outside so he won't feel bored.

It's time, to let go of everything in his past.

All of the people are in their right place, the right situation.

His past will no longer dictate his future.

He can be whoever he wants to be, as a mother and husband of Taegguk and Jungkook.

He pushed the soil back to the ground. Those pieces of his life are him, but a stronger one.

He realized that his life is like an open book, where everyone reads, judges and creates their own intuition towards him.

It's fine, after all each chapter means each chance to know who you really are, to develop yourself to become the better version.

As the reader reads the last page, it takes the idea that new life is going to start. It doesn't mean an end.

As the author write the last line, another story in the next book will shine.

It's the end of his story, THE SURROGATE.

THE END.

the story is completed but expect extra chapters soon :)

I know the ending is crappy but let's just move on 🤸