32

Jungkook woke up as he felt heaviness laying on his chest, legs and tummy. He groggily opens his eyes to see the most beautiful sight ever.

Taehyung is laying on his chest while the others legs is on his thighs, gripping his collar. Taegguk lays in his tummy, hugging it as the child snores softly.

The bed is big enough for them to fit in and have two to three inches of space yet the two stay still in his side. He brushes their hairs with his long fingers. He loves this feeling were he is contented on what he have.

Him, Taehyung and Taegguk in his lives.

He felt complete.

He have a job, Taehyung is now with them and a house to stay, just the three of them.

It fits perfectly.

The missing puzzle piece fills the missing spot

Nothing will make a person happy that having a complete family who will make you feel at home and safe.

His heart his happy now.

Jungkook then realized that everything happens so fast. They met Taehyung yesterday, he had a little hearty talks with him, a make out session that he didn't expect, a lovely dinner with them and soon, he'll introduce Taegguk that his mother / father all along is his Mr Pretty.

Thinking his situation now makes him happy which doze him off to dreamland again. Before that, he fixes their position gently, kisses their forehead's then slept.

Jungkook woke up for the second time, his hands look for the people in his bed but never found anyone that made him freaked out. He opens his eyes and no one is with him.

He stood up and rush to wear his slippers and find them. He went to the bathroom, kitchen and he took a deep breath when he saw the mother and son in the doorframe.

Taehyung is holding a plastic bag that had some groceries while holding Taegguk's hands.

"Goo'l mor'nin daddy!", His son greeted, detracting his hands away and giving his father a warm hugs.

He greeted back and carried Taegguk as the follow Taehyung who went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

"Where did you guys go? I thought I'll lose the both of you", he whines.

"Silly daddy, we went to the co - nbenyents (convenience store), you forgot to buy groceries tsk tsk tsk", Taegguk scolds his father.

"well who's that little man pleads his father to be with Mr Pretty and let him stay. We're supposed to go to the grocery but you pursued to play with him", Jungkook clarified his son, fighting.

"Hmm", Taegguk stomps his feet, making Jungkook angry at his attitude, he raised an eyebrow. Taegguk notices the eyebrows, he gulps nervously and apologize.

"Sorry daddy ~", Taegguk bows his head.

"Guk"

"Guk"

"Guk looked at me", then Taegguk looked at him fearfully.

"Remember what Dada say? We can be playmates. I can be your car if you want to play car. We can go the places you want, as long as you are a good kid. If you want to be a cowboy then I'll be your cow to ride. But never ever gave me that act, right? It's disrespectful"

Taegguk nods, "Sorry daddy", the child apologize again.

"Good, now come to daddy. I need your kisses", his son runs towards him again and filled his face with sticky smooches his face.