01

|Third person point of view |

"Mr. Jeon", an emotionless voice comes out from the glass door of a beige room. The man sitting on the rolling chair hummed, telling him about the uninvited presence.

"Can I come in, Mr. Jeon", the female employee ask.

"You may", he said, not looking up.

He heard footsteps walking near him. She extended his hands that have a two thick white folders.

"Details"

The women gulped before he recite the information from another person. The younger Jeon, isn't strict, she just felt nervous for unknown reason.

"The former CEO told me to send and tell you that a proposal from the competitor should be accepted as they present a huge investment. The other folder includes your proposal that was said to changed. According to the former CEO, you need to revise some information and he needed it before 4pm later.

He curtly nods.

"You can leave", he says timidly.

The female employee nods and bows quietly, and walk fast to go outside, leaving the CEO alone.

Jungkook internally sigh, irritation came out of nowhere. Brainstorming, type, pass, not approved, revision, the cycle continues.

The every effort of him and other employees gone into waste just because of one person.

Jeon Jungsun, his father, the former CEO and owner of the business.

He is the new CEO of the company yet the control and decision is still on his Dad. The other investors agrees with the other person, like his existence as the new leader didn't matter to them.

What am I here, a wind, a personal assistant.

The investment came from their competitor, and he didn't feel good about them merging with them. Its a tactic so that they can own and grab every success they have as of now.

The other file, the only thing needed in there, is his father's signature yet he is now in the process of revision.

As if he didn't study and did well in his business degree before.

After few minutes of internal complaints, he went back on working the papers that was stack in the L shaped table.

Being a CEO isn't about drinking expensive wine and playing girls and boy at the clubs and pubs

Being a CEO isn't about drinking expensive wine and playing girls and boy at the clubs and pubs. It's a real hard work (not to express generally ok!)

...

Two hours passed and Jungkook is still in the same chair like earlier. 1/4 of the papers is finished.

His stomach grumbled but he ignored it. There is no reason to stop, though. It is just a hunger.

Another moments later, a harsh knock disturbed him. He rolled his eyes, who is it now?