40

"Where are we really going honey..?", Taehyung whined.

"Wait for a while Hun. Are you hungry?"

"Not really though, I want to eat with you"

Jungkook turned the radio on and played various songs such as bad decisions, left and right, yours, with you, my you, sweet night, Christmas tree, winter bear, scenery, euphoria, still with you and many more songs as they drove off the place. He was surprised how beautiful Taehyung's voice as the sang along the famous artists of the industry.

It was calming.

"We're here", Jungkook announces unbuckling his seatbelt and went to the other side to remove Taehyung's seatbelt,

He help him get out of the car, still not removing the blindfolds.

"Are we here right Hun?", Taehyung asks, impatiently.

"Yes Hun, step one at a time, there are five stairs", Jungkook guides him as the walk inside the house, he opens the door and they walks to the left corner of the living room. He slowly removed the handkerchief.

Taehyung is in awe at the whole house.

"Oh my goodness Jungkook! You bought the house we've been saving up! Thank you so much love!", Taehyung jumps on Jungkook to hug and kiss him. Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist as they kiss. Its so sweet, so gentle, so loving, so warm

"I love you! I love you Jungkook!" Taehyung kisses him in between phrases to show his gratefulness and love towards the other.

"You're Welcome My Love! I love you too but stop thanking me, or our meal will be cold", Jungkook says, just then Taehyung notices the arrangements of flowers, candles, table sets and petals in the floor.

He then look at Jungkook, "you prepare all of this?", He asks and Jungkook nods.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung's hand closer as he looked at it. "I like the way your hands fits mine perfectly", he kissed it.

His other hand caress Taehyung's cheek. "You're so beautiful love. I really love your outfit I chose for you. You're glowing. You look an angel. I am thankful that you came in my life. You made me complete.. with our son too", he pulls his neck to kiss his eyes and lips once again.

"Let's eat"

He pulled the chair to made Taehyung, the other gladly took it with a smile.

Jungkook claps his hands twice and Jimin entered as waiter to serve their meals. They thanked him and eats, Jungkook throwing flirtatious remarks and Taehyung blush on his cheeks.

"Dad gave this wine. Do you want some?", Jungkook asks, removing the cork.

"I think I can handle a glass of wine right?", Taehyung says unsure.

"We both dislike wines but I think one glass won't kill us so I have one for me", Jungkook justifies.

"Me too"

Jungkook pour each wine glass of small amount of liquor given by Taehyung's father.. which they didn't know what kind of effect will happen to them.

They toast and anxiously drinks it and in their surprise, it's so tasty. They liked the sweet, sour and bitter taste of the wine.

They had another shot of wine that made them dizzy so they stopped. Jungkook stood up to play the radio with Taehyung's favorite classic music.

Jungkook serve his palm like a prince then bow, "May I have a dance with you.. my beautiful prince".